Defining Hard Work !!

I think now days if your work turns out to be good and is appreciated then it's "Hard Work" otherwise it's just "WORK"[;)]

I don't know if it is OT. Now a days the work you do, should be followed by appreciations. That's general tendency people are having around. And also more hours of work you do , you are hard working. If you complete same 10 hour work in 5 hours and go home early, you are not hard working guy. This are just norms being followed religiously in IT Industry.

In my earlier days. I used to come early and leave early, others would come late and sit till late. Either they have no life to live or they are not localities or they just want to show off. This just created wrong meaning of hard work. I was just fed up at those times. when the work other person would do in 10 hours sitting late, I would complete in 5 hours and go home to spend time with my family. Other guy always got more than me.

But as there is saying "Keep on doing good deeds, without expecting the reward". Time came when people starting realize what I was doing and they way I was doing. And after 2-3 years of hard working I started getting recognized and feels very good, that yes I am being recognized.

I am type of guy who never cares about the what I will get if I do something. I will just do it if I want to do it. I follow one of the best quote very religiously:

Poor although having less are content.
Rich, are still not happy in their comfy tent.

Top Bottom