Defective Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

Or did the dealer offer you wax polish before delivery.

The reason I asked you this,

By looks of it, the bumper has been tampered with, no doubt. BUT for me it looks like a novice paint detailing job than an accident. And possibly the reason why other customers skipped on buying this particular piece (considering Nexon had a waiting period of over 4 weeks and people have overpaid to get their hands on it).

The edge of the bumper where it meets the metal, the paint has chipped away. This could be due to inexperienced guy doing the wax polishing. Also the number plate area where the paint has become white.

Thread Starter #77
Dear All,

Tata motors Ltd Employees now come down to mental harassment to the customers complaining about the defective RE-PAINTED TATA NEXON XZ Diesel delivered to us by GO AUTO PVT LTD , OKHLA, NEW DELHI.

They called us to a meeting and when we clearly conveyed ( verbally when they invited us and by email to them as well) to them that we will be meeting only for the discussion on Replacement and compensation, they agreed.

On 23/10/2018, Once we reached at GO AUTO PVT LTD, OKHLA, NEW DELHI, they repeated the earlier offer of AMC, extended warranty and coatings.

The copy of email DT 22/10/2018 attached.

They are mentally harassing our entire family.....and playing from the dealer side.

Further our email to TATA MOTORS LTD Employees, looks like they are more feeling like GO AUTO PVT LTD Employees.

Attachments

I think this is sad ordeal! It is very clear from the calls being made by Tata Motors / Dealer representative for discussions on some sort of compensation clearly establish that the vehicle delivered was not PERFECT! I sincerely hope members don't defend the delivery of imperfect car (though external and nothing mechanical) as shoddy paint job or inability of the member to conduct a proper PDI! I hope most members know that 95% of the car buyers don't insist on PDI but for a small group of well informed buyers. The onus on delivering a new car as per procedures laid out by the manufacturer lies with the dealer and their employees. Any shortcomings on the service or product quality even if the issues were highlighted after delivery are the responsibility of the manufacturer or dealer. It is a pity that the member lacked knowledge of PDI checklist procedures.

My advise for the member is to be open during negotiations with Manufacturer / Dealer to arrive at restoration of the vehicle to acceptable condition and compensate you for your ordeal by offering something monetary or service so that you don't feel cheated. I guess replacement of the vehicle is a far cry from what most manufacturers / dealers would negotiate based on damages / imperfections highlighted. I would suggest you to be prudent while negotiating a deal and not letting your ego come in the way of such negotiations, but be firm in your demands as to what you may consider reasonable.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
@Rajneesh

In fact, I was searching some court judgements about ship damages and compensation etc. and came across below Links which may be useful for your reference/guidance:

Link 1

Link 2

From above references, the car manufacturer or dealer can offer the customer to repair the damages within the warranty period. So, it seems not easy to get a straightaway replacement of the car. Not discouraging you, but just be prepared.

There is nothing different can be expected from TATA than you have mentioned.
Clearly TATA is supporting the dealer in this case.
Now i would like to know what other members of group who blindly support TATA want to say on this issue as they were repeatedly saying that this was dealer fault and TATA not supporting them.

BTW what is the opinion from consumer court ?

Thread Starter #81
@Rajneesh

In fact, I was searching some court judgements about ship damages and compensation etc. and came across below Links which may be useful for your reference/guidance:

Link 1

Link 2

From above references, the car manufacturer or dealer can offer the customer to repair the damages within the warranty period. So, it seems not easy to get a straightaway replacement of the car. Not discouraging you, but just be prepared.
Your links will be helpful.

The harsh reality check although a bit dampener, but it makes us ready to fight till the end.

Thread Starter #82
There is nothing different can be expected from TATA than you have mentioned.
Clearly TATA is supporting the dealer in this case.
Now i would like to know what other members of group who blindly support TATA want to say on this issue as they were repeatedly saying that this was dealer fault and TATA not supporting them.

BTW what is the opinion from consumer court ?

The legal notice is being forwarded by tomorrow.

The waiting period will be there of 15 days.

After that we file the case in consumer court.

Then 45 days of period is there.

Then the actual fight begins in court.

Support your spirit to fight with Tata motors.

So all over the country Tata employs funny guys with EGO.
What is their ego in replacing the car with so many proofs !!

i was in similar case, i didnt have time and patience to fight with them. I blessed my bad luck of believing tata and their quality for 7th time ( you read right seventh) and accepted to replace the sub part in engine to stop a critical oil leak.

Had it been different country in europe of USA i would have got atleast a new powertrain assy.
Sadly the leak was again and again found in different areas and different logics were given and all parts of powertrain was removed and refixed in my new car from its 13th month of purchase with 19k in odo.

TATA doing research in my safari and i am too happily accepting it as i dont have choice. I cant fight back both financially and time !

vehicle is performing same top notch. Minor stains which i got throughout the year is irritating and hopefully its solved for one last time... ( 19k kms to now 35050kms its in observation mode and happily munching miles with monthly visit to tata to trace the stain for one last time LOL. Hopefully solved this time)

The mental agony when your new car is opened up like a 1 Lakh kms vehicle or used vehicle kind of dont have words to express here. You feel as if the world has cheated you. Your hard earned money !!! Comm -on tata when you will understand these

TATA motors employee are funny guys who dont know customer handling.

Also i would like to hear from TATA guys in the forum , why this nexon isnt still replaced. can they be open on the forum if they are members here!! we can know the both side.

Hi Team,

Subject: Go Auto Pvt Ltd – Worst Experience

Complaints/Concern:

• False Charges Commitment
  • Miss-Communication
  • Worst Customer Handling/Customer Service
  • Faulty Car Delivered / Pre-Delivery Inspection Issue
  • Registration Number
  • Accessories Refund Issue
Please be informed that we connected with Treo Tata (Go Auto Pvt Ltd). In the month of July’19 for new car “Tata Nexon – XM”.
Below mentioned points will give you entire gist of the above-mentioned issues:
  • Rajeev (Sales Representation) visited our home for the test drive and quotation of the price
  • When we got to know about the cosmetic changes in the same variant, then we confirmed to Rajeev that we would like to book the car, the new one with the cosmetic changes
  • Prior the rate which was quoted was 7.70 lakhs (On Road Price) after all the discounts
  • At the time of finalization, Rajeev mentioned that management (Treo Auto) have said no for the new car (cosmetic changes) in 7.70 Lakhs
  • And mentioned that Registration price for this new car has changed as there are some additions, hence, I must pay 7.90 lakhs
  • Upon checking with other dealers within Delhi (West Delhi), it was confirmed that there is no price hike
  • Upon raising this to Mr. Aslam & Mr. Kutub (Head Sales & Sr. Manager Sales), it was confirmed that Rajeev has been removed from the system keeping in mind that he gave the wrong quotation (Increased Price), post delivery of the car, he was asked to Join back the service
  • After this, Lokesh & Rahul Diwan was introduced to me and visited my home and gave me the assurance that Rajeev has been removed from the system and same was confirmed by Mr. Kutub as well
  • Then, confidence was given with 100’s of commitment that there will be no such issue from here onwards and I should pay 7.90 lakhs, which I agreed, trusting the fact that seniors are involved
  • When I visited the showroom, I had a meeting with Mr. Lokesh/Rahul Diwan/Rahul Sharma and I did mentioned that the feedback in the market is not good with respect to your services and registration – wherein you guys provide the number very late to the customers (After couple of months)
  • Mr. Lokesh/Mr. Rahul Sharma & Mr. Manoj (GM) committed that within 7/10 days from the date of delivery, number will be allocated, and I agreed keeping in mind that these guys don’t have their own portal for the registration
  • I booked the car and expected the delivery on 16th Aug’19
  • After booking I visited the showroom again on 11th Aug’19 and confirmed that Side mirrors should get paint as a body color (Mr. Rahul Diwan)
  • Upon checking on 14th Aug’19 with Treo, I got to know that the second representative – Rahul Diwan has left the job and Mr. Lokesh got to know that mirrors are pending to be painted
  • On 16th Aug’19, when I went along with my family as per the delivery time allocated (Approx. 2pm), after visiting we were told that there was some communication gap paint is happening today (Note: It was raining badly)
  • We waited for good 5/6 hours for delivery, which happen around 8pm
  • Preparation for the delivery was worst or I should say ****ed
  • Paint was Wet – I said it will give an issue, and I was told to come back later, and we will get it repair, also by mistake door handles were painted as well and by that time I purchased the chrome handles
  • And I was told that either I can take something else later or we may can refund as well, upon my request
  • Mud was across all the doors – Which was shown to Mr. Rahul Sharma
  • Cover from the back door was missing
  • Gap was there between the power window keys and the door – This was shown to Mr. Rahul Sharma as well and was asked to visit again and will be taken care
  • The photograph which was clicked at the time of delivery was pure black – Hard to see who is standing and to whom the car was delivered
  • No Sweets was given at the time of delivery – Was told that store has been locked
  • This is very interesting now, while driving for my office to Gurgaon, 3 Km’s away from my home – Rajouri garden, House Pipe got burst and entire coolant was on the road
  • Upon raising this to the Showroom – Treo (Lokesh/Rahul Sharma), I was asked to connect with Road side assistance
  • Customer service people took 1.5 hours to send the Technician and upon his visit he confirmed that Pipe should be replaced, and Tow machine is required to take the car at service station
  • After 4.5 hours from the time of issue, Tow machine came, and I went along with them in the same Crane till Sparsh Motors – Dwarka (Mr. Ashwani GM), called after getting a lead from Treo
  • I reached back home at 1am – Midnight at my home, wherein I travelled 3 km’s by walking as no cab facility was there (Though cab was booked by Tata customer service people only)
  • Next day, I got the car repaired (4 days old new car) and came back home after 6 hours
  • This is much more interesting, no-one from Treo called me to check whether all is set or not, or is there any other issue etc., Means Not BOTHERED for the customer
  • On 25th Aug’19, I went to Treo Motors and had a long 1-hour discussion with Mr. Kutub who wasn’t present in office and I waited for 2 hours for him
  • Upon raising the issue – Start of Test drive till the repair of the car, Mr. Kutub putt all on his executives that this was poor managing and he will raise this to GM
  • I asked to satisfy me now and tell me how you will do that or Compensate me by any means, he simply said that there is Nothing in his hand and can’t give me any answer, this was WOW factor
  • Side mirrors and Handles, and Door gap was corrected on 25th Aug’19
  • On 25th Aug’19, I had a telecom discussion with Mr. Manoj, and it was confirmed that registration number will be provided on 28th Aug’19 and this was the date which was given at the time of delivery also
  • On 26th Aug’19, I reminded Mr. Manoj for the registration again and it was confirmed that 28th Aug, number will be allocated for my new car
  • Today – 27th Aug’19, upon checking again with Mr. Manoj, it has been communicated that registration can’t happen on 28th Aug’19 as Portal has been locked, and he will get this done in Wk1 Sep’19
  • Upon pushing and reminding him on the issue which I am going through since starting of the deal, it was communicated that let me see and will update you If number can be allocated on 28th Aug’19 – No confirmation till yet (It’s 8:10 pm, I am writing this)
  • Note: I have raised the complaint on the customer service today afternoon after getting further delay response in the registration – 1-102880033431 & 1-102880033987
  • From Day 1 car Steering is giving an issue – Whenever we cut on the left side, there is a huge sound as CUT – This was made visible to Mr. Kutub on 25th Aug’19 and he checked the other car and there was no such issue, hence, agreed that there is an issue and advised me to visit the service station

Questions:

• What is that TATA as parent organization will do in this case?
  • Is this the way Dealers of Tata behave and deal with the customers?
  • Why Faulty car was sold and what are the check mechanism by the dealer before selling or delivering the car to any customer?
  • How TATA or Dealer will compensate to satisfy a customer?

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Hi Team,
Questions:
1.What is that TATA as parent organisation will do in this case?
2.Is this the way Dealers of Tata behave and deal with the customers?
3.Why Faulty car was sold and what are the check mechanism by the dealer before selling or delivering the car to any customer?
4.How TATA or Dealer will compensate to satisfy a customer?
1). Reprimand the rogue dealer and instruct them to solve this issue amicably,till the consumer is satisfied.
2). NO! Not at all.There are always bad fish.
3). That was totally unethical .PDI should be done thoroughly,by both parties.
4). First correct all the problems plaguing the car,and then sweeten the deal by way of handful compensation,possibly good accessories for the car.

Last edited:
Point 1 # Done already and the best part is that dealer is least bothered and not even giving any answers as to why this happened. Putting all on the sales people and not taking any action.
Point 3 # As per the dealer PDI was done but now when I am asking them to prove with the document, then, they are refusing to show any such docs.
Point 4 # I have asked them for the discount on the accessories and can u bet, they offered 100 rs discount.

I had a word with Territory Manager of Tata Motors today (Nayan Goel) and he asked me to wait for a days time and will look into the same.

These Treo Motor buggers are least concerned, as to what a customer is going through as they have received their money.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Team,

Questions:

• What is that TATA as parent organization will do in this case?
  • Is this the way Dealers of Tata behave and deal with the customers?
  • Why Faulty car was sold and what are the check mechanism by the dealer before selling or delivering the car to any customer?
  • How TATA or Dealer will compensate to satisfy a customer?
I am very surprised why is this dealer still existing? Did you buy it from the Govindpuri outlet? This dealer has a history of poor service and bad customer satisfaction. Ideally, a brand like TATA should step in at the earliest and issue a strict warning in writing to the dealer to mend their practices in line with the company's protocol else snatch the dealership from the group. A worthless / bad dealer experience will cost the brand much more than anything else. If I go by my dealer experience here so far in Noida, it has been good apart from a loose remark made by an SA with regards to washing of the car. That I handled myself. A dealer does PDI on their part too prior to selling the car and surely would be having a proof of it. As I had earlier said on this very thread, "dealers are not saints" so don't expect them to be holier than thou of sorts. Did you perform a VIN check and a PDI at your level prior to buying the car? The best way to compensate a buyer is to levy a hefty penalty on this dealer. Provide a big box chocs to you (which was as it is due) or the best would be to cancel their license to operate asap so that no other issue arises. My dealer here in Noida was way more supportive then perhaps many others. At the day of delivery I had actual RC in my hand with number plates on my car. I got the number of my choice too.

Regards

Akash

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I know my words may not seem important to you at this present state of mind you are in.I fully empathise with you.
But have patience.Your issues will be resolved.Higher ups are/must be looking in the matter,which you may be unaware of. You are totally angry and frustrated at present.Had I been in your place I would have been in the same state of mind.But give them a bit of time and keep on pursuing the matter.You can also escalate the matter further with customer care.

I hope the higher management at TATA will take strict action..
Complaint at CS was already registered and they have escalated this further now, post i called them today again on the action or steps taken so far.

Top Bottom