Defective Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

Thread Starter #31
We have purchased this car on company name ]

Thank you so much for your support.

This means a lot to us.

We will be pursuing it till we a NEW CAR that is what we PAID with our hard earned money.

have a dialogue with tml and advise them to send a written communication to the concerned dealer stating that the cost of repairs should be borne by the dealer. Tml has already suggested you to get the car repaired under their supervision if i am correct. So, no harm in exploring the suggestion. Afterall, it was the dealer who is at fault and should be held accountable for this mishap and covering the shortcomings of the car sold to you. One bad dealer hampers the entire reputation of the brand. As per my experience, the level of sincerity shown by tml w.r.t their products & customers, this matter can be resolved much easily.

Regards

akash
why we should accept the repairs on the new car as the dealer has offered..

We paid for new car. And not second hand car ...

We want only a new car....

I beg to differ, how is Tata to blame, it's the dealer which is the erring party.

However, had the OP joined our forum before buying he would have gotten better help.

Don't just go in for Ignis eyes closed, MSIL dealers are unscrupulous.
But sir, so far the response from TATAOTORS is only what dealer has offered us the Extended warranty, Teflon coating etc....

WE DO NOT WANT ANY FREEBIES ....WE WANT NEW CAR THAT IS WHAT WE PAID FOR TO THE

GO AHTO PVT LTD, OKHLA , NEW DELHI

AND WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE REPLACEMENT ABD NOT REPAIRS....

Re: Defected Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

But sir, so far the response from TATAOTORS is only what dealer has offered us the Extended warranty, Teflon coating etc....

WE DO NOT WANT ANY FREEBIES ....WE WANT NEW CAR THAT IS WHAT WE PAID FOR TO THE

GO AHTO PVT LTD, OKHLA , NEW DELHI

AND WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE REPLACEMENT ABD NOT REPAIRS....
Good for you.

You should have been clever and smart when you purchased the car, you wouldn't have landed with a lemon.

All the best

Thread Starter #33

Good for you.

You should have been clever and smart when you purchased the car, you wouldn't have landed with a lemon.

All the best
Sir, we should be.....but if not the case...that is why it will be taking a bit longer to reach our goal of TAKING A NEW CAR instead of Old/used/LEMON car...

We will be going all the way...

Let us see how TATA MOTORS LTD steps in at what level...???

More power to Rajneesh and best of luck. I don't understand why the customer has to fight for a new car. There is no legal requirement for a buyer to do PDI. It is the dealer's responsibility to deliver a new undamaged car. In case the dealer delivers a damaged, old stock, it is the company's responsibility to promptly step in and ensure that the customer gets a replacement. I hope this fact comes out loud and clear in judgements by consumer courts.

Thread Starter #35
More power to Rajneesh and best of luck. I don't understand why the customer has to fight for a new car. There is no legal requirement for a buyer to do PDI. It is the dealer's responsibility to deliver a new undamaged car. In case the dealer delivers a damaged, old stock, it is the company's responsibility to promptly step in and ensure that the customer gets a replacement. I hope this fact comes out loud and clear in judgements by consumer courts.
This is very point of our fight with

GO AUTO PVT LTD
OKHLA, NEW Delhi

And with TATA MOTORS LTD

That we paid for a BRAND NEW CAR And we want NEW CAR for which we paid every Rupee of our HARD EARNED MONEY .

One more fraud against TATA..
And what more pathetic is Tata motors supporting the dealer...

And with this, immediately, I dropped my plans to buy Tiago and now will go for IGNIS surely.
Who ever the dealer or manufacturer do the PDI with family members or friends.

Thread Starter #37

Who ever the dealer or manufacturer do the PDI with family members or friends.
It is not required legally.

It is the responsibility of the dealer and the car company to ensure that we get the brand new vehicle as we are paying for new vehicle.

And the

Go Auto Pvt Ltd , Okhla, new Delhi has the culprit.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

It is not required legally.

It is the responsibility of the dealer and the car company to ensure that we get the brand new vehicle as we are paying for new vehicle.

And the

Go Auto Pvt Ltd , Okhla, new Delhi has the culprit.

I do have full sympathy for your case bro. But, would also like to point out something. As a sensible man and a responsible human being when you to go buy grocery in a store don't you check the packaging date? Or do you believe simply that it's the responsibility of the shopkeeper to sell fresh stock? As a wise man I am sure you do check. When you buy medicines don't you check the expiry date & manufacturing date of it? Or you simply believe that it's the responsibility of the chemist not to sell expired medicines? As a intelligent person, you make yourself double sure prior to buying it right! Same ways, where in your own hard earned money was involved, how did you simply go by what the seller offered you? I am sure you are a well informed person, before signing the dotted line and handing over the payment, it was your duty to make sure that the car you are getting is of latest manufactured lot. Dealers often don't share VIN so its upto the customer to make them provide it prior to delivery.

You know, I have been allotted a 5 month old Nexon XZ. I had foremost asked for the VIN after completing the documents from the SA. When I got to know, I immediately informed the GM & SA. Infact earlier when I got Tigor, at that time too I got the VIN decoded. Always remember, dealers aren't saints and it is the customer's pro-activeness that plays a important role in avoiding situation like yours. Better to be safe than sorry!

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #39

I do have full sympathy for your case bro. But, would also like to point out something. As a sensible man and a responsible human being when you to go buy grocery in a store don't you check the packaging date? Or do you believe simply that it's the responsibility of the shopkeeper to sell fresh stock? As a wise man I am sure you do check. When you buy medicines don't you check the expiry date & manufacturing date of it? Or you simply believe that it's the responsibility of the chemist not to sell expired medicines? As a intelligent person, you make yourself double sure prior to buying it right! Same ways, where in your own hard earned money was involved, how did you simply go by what the seller offered you? I am sure you are a well informed person, before signing the dotted line and handing over the payment, it was your duty to make sure that the car you are getting is of latest manufactured lot. Dealers often don't share VIN so its upto the customer to make them provide it prior to delivery.

You know, I have been allotted a 5 month old Nexon XZ. I had foremost asked for the VIN after completing the documents from the SA. When I got to know, I immediately informed the GM & SA. Infact earlier when I got Tigor, at that time too I got the VIN decoded. Always remember, dealers aren't saints and it is the customer's pro-activeness that plays a important role in avoiding situation like yours. Better to be safe than sorry!

Regards

Akash
Akshay,
I couldn't agree more with you.
We should have checked all the details....but we have our faith on TATA Brand and the dealer:-

Go Auto Pvt Ltd, Okhla, new Delhi

Has intentionally sold us .....old/used/defective vehicle ....

Nairrk

Honoured Member

Akshay,
I couldn't agree more with you.
We should have checked all the details....but we have our faith on TATA Brand and the dealer:-

Go Auto Pvt Ltd, Okhla, new Delhi

Has intentionally sold us .....old/used/defective vehicle ....
Yes, you have believed them (many buyers never anticipate that a dealer will deliver a used car instead of new car) and they cheated you. That's the fact here.

Now, the problem will be, how long the Consumer court will take to get a verdict as it seems the dealer will not straight away agree that they have given you an old car.

Nothing can be done now, except waiting for a good news.

Thread Starter #41

Yes, you have believed them (many buyers never anticipate that a dealer will deliver a used car instead of new car) and they cheated you. That's the fact here.

Now, the problem will be, how long the Consumer court will take to get a verdict as it seems the dealer will not straight away agree that they have given you an old car.

Nothing can be done now, except waiting for a good news.
Tata motors Ltd employee (Region customer care manager, north) confirm to us After INSPECTION ON 01/10/2018 by email that the front bumper of our car is not RE-PAINTED...

Now, each and every painter confirm immediately that it is repainted....!!!

Who to believe.....it is there open ..... RE-PAINTED car given to us by the dealer

GO AUTO PVT LTD, OKHLA, NEW DELHI

Last edited:
Have a dialogue with TML and advise them to send a written communication to the concerned dealer stating that the cost of repairs should be borne by the dealer. TML has already suggested you to get the car repaired under their supervision if I am correct. So, no harm in exploring the suggestion. Afterall, It was the dealer who is at fault and should be held accountable for this mishap and covering the shortcomings of the car sold to you. One bad dealer hampers the entire reputation of the brand. As per my experience, the level of sincerity shown by TML w.r.t their products & customers, this matter can be resolved much easily.

Regards

Akash
How can you say that to accept for repair for new car. For someone who is buying new car with his hard earned money, this what they can expect ? And this is what advice we get from honored member ?

Then why TATA MOTORS are accepting full amount of new car if repair is required. We do not pay a new car price to repair it.

So for someone who is buying his/her first car, it is hard to trust on TATA easily.
If I as middle class person was in this situation, I wouldn't have any option but to sell the car and buy another from different maker as I can not sustain in legal battle.

Sorry but I am not agree with your view of supporting TATA blindly.

Tata motors Ltd employee (Region customer care manager, north) confirm to us After INSPECTION ON 01/10/2018 by email that the front bumper of our car is not RE-PAINTED...

Who to believe.....it is there open ..... RE-PAINTED car given to us by the dealer

If possible get report from third party which is reputed one regarding paint and submit to TATA and consumer forum.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Not a big issue. To check if the car had been re-painted prior to delivery, just take some "Paint Thinner" and apply on the bumper/panel with cotton. If the paint comes off on the cotton then it could be re-painted otherwise it is not because OEM paint never gets off easily from panel. I did the test on my Tigor and it was not re-painted in prior.

Regards

Akash

You can check using paint thickness guage. It is easily available in local shops or on aliexpress for cheap rates. You can keep its findings as a proof for your legal proceedings.

I do have full sympathy for your case bro. But, would also like to point out something. As a sensible man and a responsible human being when you to go buy grocery in a store don't you check the packaging date? Or do you believe simply that it's the responsibility of the shopkeeper to sell fresh stock? As a wise man I am sure you do check. When you buy medicines don't you check the expiry date & manufacturing date of it? Or you simply believe that it's the responsibility of the chemist not to sell expired medicines?

Regards

Akash
In my humble opinion, there is fundamental difference between buying grocery and buying a car. In case of grocery and similar items, the customer chooses from the available lot whereas in the case of car, it is the company that allots the car and gives the car through dealer appointed by the company itself. It is expected that the company allots a new undamaged car and the dealer gives the same car to the customer. Moreover if there is problem with grocery or medicine, the store replaces the same without much problem. I think a similar behaviour is expected of all car companies.
Even if you do PDI, very critical components like airbags, ABS internal electrical, ECU etc cannot be seen and tested so we necessarily have to trust the company. It is thus company's responsibility to ensure that it earns customers' trust by stepping in when ever its own dealer goes rouge. That is my humble opinion.

Top Bottom