Defective Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

Or did the dealer offer you wax polish before delivery.

The reason I asked you this,

By looks of it, the bumper has been tampered with, no doubt. BUT for me it looks like a novice paint detailing job than an accident. And possibly the reason why other customers skipped on buying this particular piece (considering Nexon had a waiting period of over 4 weeks and people have overpaid to get their hands on it).

The edge of the bumper where it meets the metal, the paint has chipped away. This could be due to inexperienced guy doing the wax polishing. Also the number plate area where the paint has become white.

Thread Starter #77
Dear All,

Tata motors Ltd Employees now come down to mental harassment to the customers complaining about the defective RE-PAINTED TATA NEXON XZ Diesel delivered to us by GO AUTO PVT LTD , OKHLA, NEW DELHI.

They called us to a meeting and when we clearly conveyed ( verbally when they invited us and by email to them as well) to them that we will be meeting only for the discussion on Replacement and compensation, they agreed.

On 23/10/2018, Once we reached at GO AUTO PVT LTD, OKHLA, NEW DELHI, they repeated the earlier offer of AMC, extended warranty and coatings.

The copy of email DT 22/10/2018 attached.

They are mentally harassing our entire family.....and playing from the dealer side.

Further our email to TATA MOTORS LTD Employees, looks like they are more feeling like GO AUTO PVT LTD Employees.

Attachments

I think this is sad ordeal! It is very clear from the calls being made by Tata Motors / Dealer representative for discussions on some sort of compensation clearly establish that the vehicle delivered was not PERFECT! I sincerely hope members don't defend the delivery of imperfect car (though external and nothing mechanical) as shoddy paint job or inability of the member to conduct a proper PDI! I hope most members know that 95% of the car buyers don't insist on PDI but for a small group of well informed buyers. The onus on delivering a new car as per procedures laid out by the manufacturer lies with the dealer and their employees. Any shortcomings on the service or product quality even if the issues were highlighted after delivery are the responsibility of the manufacturer or dealer. It is a pity that the member lacked knowledge of PDI checklist procedures.

My advise for the member is to be open during negotiations with Manufacturer / Dealer to arrive at restoration of the vehicle to acceptable condition and compensate you for your ordeal by offering something monetary or service so that you don't feel cheated. I guess replacement of the vehicle is a far cry from what most manufacturers / dealers would negotiate based on damages / imperfections highlighted. I would suggest you to be prudent while negotiating a deal and not letting your ego come in the way of such negotiations, but be firm in your demands as to what you may consider reasonable.

@Rajneesh

In fact, I was searching some court judgements about ship damages and compensation etc. and came across below Links which may be useful for your reference/guidance:

Link 1

Link 2

From above references, the car manufacturer or dealer can offer the customer to repair the damages within the warranty period. So, it seems not easy to get a straightaway replacement of the car. Not discouraging you, but just be prepared.

There is nothing different can be expected from TATA than you have mentioned.
Clearly TATA is supporting the dealer in this case.
Now i would like to know what other members of group who blindly support TATA want to say on this issue as they were repeatedly saying that this was dealer fault and TATA not supporting them.

BTW what is the opinion from consumer court ?

Thread Starter #81
@Rajneesh

In fact, I was searching some court judgements about ship damages and compensation etc. and came across below Links which may be useful for your reference/guidance:

Link 1

Link 2

From above references, the car manufacturer or dealer can offer the customer to repair the damages within the warranty period. So, it seems not easy to get a straightaway replacement of the car. Not discouraging you, but just be prepared.
Your links will be helpful.

The harsh reality check although a bit dampener, but it makes us ready to fight till the end.

Thread Starter #82
There is nothing different can be expected from TATA than you have mentioned.
Clearly TATA is supporting the dealer in this case.
Now i would like to know what other members of group who blindly support TATA want to say on this issue as they were repeatedly saying that this was dealer fault and TATA not supporting them.

BTW what is the opinion from consumer court ?

The legal notice is being forwarded by tomorrow.

The waiting period will be there of 15 days.

After that we file the case in consumer court.

Then 45 days of period is there.

Then the actual fight begins in court.

Support your spirit to fight with Tata motors.

So all over the country Tata employs funny guys with EGO.
What is their ego in replacing the car with so many proofs !!

i was in similar case, i didnt have time and patience to fight with them. I blessed my bad luck of believing tata and their quality for 7th time ( you read right seventh) and accepted to replace the sub part in engine to stop a critical oil leak.

Had it been different country in europe of USA i would have got atleast a new powertrain assy.
Sadly the leak was again and again found in different areas and different logics were given and all parts of powertrain was removed and refixed in my new car from its 13th month of purchase with 19k in odo.

TATA doing research in my safari and i am too happily accepting it as i dont have choice. I cant fight back both financially and time !

vehicle is performing same top notch. Minor stains which i got throughout the year is irritating and hopefully its solved for one last time... ( 19k kms to now 35050kms its in observation mode and happily munching miles with monthly visit to tata to trace the stain for one last time LOL. Hopefully solved this time)

The mental agony when your new car is opened up like a 1 Lakh kms vehicle or used vehicle kind of dont have words to express here. You feel as if the world has cheated you. Your hard earned money !!! Comm -on tata when you will understand these

TATA motors employee are funny guys who dont know customer handling.

Also i would like to hear from TATA guys in the forum , why this nexon isnt still replaced. can they be open on the forum if they are members here!! we can know the both side.

Top Bottom