Decarbonization of Your Engine

Was the compression test done before and after to gauge the loss of compression?

I will get back to you on the test subject.I have just the thing in mind to test this theory.

Tata Indica with 225,500km Decarbonized.
80% + reduction in black smoke.

Definitely no loss in compression as user reports good pickup and smooth gear change.

Was the compression checked before and after?

Where are the results.We would like to see some pics of the compression gauge before and after.

Was the compression checked before and after?

Where are the results.We would like to see some pics of the compression gauge before and after.
Well that would take a couple of hours to do and this Guy had a client already waiting for him, so off he went as a Happy as he can be with a Decarbonized engine.

If there is loss in compression, there will be also power loss.

He has yet to report any power loss.

It doesn't take hours to check the compression.Just a few minutes.

Most people will not realize what is caused due to what.After decarbonization, the engine becomes more free revving since it has less obstacles, hence a loss in compression and its resulting loss in power won't be easily noticeable unless tested.

It doesn't take hours to check the compression.Just a few minutes.

Most people will not realize what is caused due to what.After decarbonization, the engine becomes more free revving since it has less obstacles, hence a loss in compression and its resulting loss in power won't be easily noticeable unless tested.
If that was really the case with this Technology, the TUV certification would not have mention an increase in Fuel Economy.

And also a Ferrari owner among other car owners in Singapore wouldn't risk their car's engine to this Technology cos Cars are way most more costlier to maintain and own in Singapore.

The link for TUV that you provided took me to their website, there was no information about the device or the test.

teamphd60, please do not think this as a personal attack.We just want to see adequate proof.

The link for TUV that you provided took me to their website, there was no information about the device or the test.

teamphd60, please do not think this as a personal attack.We just want to see adequate proof.
I understand, of course its not a personal attack.

We need proof / evidence defintely.

Its like how I force my clients to not trust the Certificate & my words whenever they buy gemstones from me.

I tell them to bring it a 3rd party Gemologist to verify the gemstones I sell to them.

Like wise for the products I sell too. [:D]

here are the screen capture of the Test Reports done by TUV.

Do you have this facility in Mumbai?I would like to try it out.Will get a better idea of how the process works first hand.Will get a chance to compare the compression figures before and after as well.

Do you have this facility in Mumbai?I would like to try it out.Will get a better idea of how the process works first hand.Will get a chance to compare the compression figures before and after as well.
Well I really wish to offer this service all over India.

Currently no one has come forward to work with me in offering this service in Mumbai.

Maybe I should organize a Group Service Day in Mumbai and bring over my Equipment.

Hmm, interesting thought yes?

engine decarbonizing

dear sir,
I own a 2012 model santro car done 9900 km when i took it for servicing at the authorized service center. They did this engine decarbonizing procedure on my car but i dought this was required at all in a new car run just 9900 kms. On asking the company ,they say its a procedure for which the customer can go after 2 yrs or 30000 kms which ever is earlier. which indirectly means for a small petrol its required after every 2 years even if the car is new.
I want your help in this matter as i want to know if it was required or they did it just to make money because a rs 5000 bill was handed to me.

Top Bottom