Dear TAI'ns, Pradeep From Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
The Automative India is really good website helping me a lot to know more about new cars. I am in the process of purchasing a new car but not yet finalized so far anything. I will write up my need so TAI members can suggest which car would be better and I am excited about being part of this community.

Thanks for welcoming me to the TAI.

Welcome to TAI and hope you enjoy staying here. Folks help you here whenever you need advise. All the best.

Dear pradeepgems,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. I am sure you will have a quality and enriching time here.

Please go through the Announcements section in order to know the policies and rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Moderators in case you require any assistance.

All the best for your new car hunt.

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
The Automative India is really good website helping me a lot to know more about new cars. I am in the process of purchasing a new car but not yet finalized so far anything. I will write up my need so TAI members can suggest which car would be better and I am excited about being part of this community.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Pradeep. It sure will be our pleasure to guide you towards the right purchase. Feel free to shoot any queries that you may have. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Pradeep
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom