Dear TAI, I'm Bimal Raj From Kerala

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I am Bimal Raj,. My first car was an ESTEEM due to some problems i had to exchange it with a 96 Model Maruti 800.After that i sold my Maruti 800 due to some financial problems as i was an incomplete graduate. They were with me less than four months.Then i decided that if i buy another one i will not lose it like as before. Now I am working as an Electrical engineer after my marriage i bought my sweet Maruti 800 on 25-Dec-212 on my birthday. Now he is with me as a companion. I will post the Pics soon.

[drive]
regards
Bimal Raj

350Z

Core Team
Now I am working as an Electrical engineer after my marriage i bought my sweet Maruti 800 on 25-Dec-212 on my birthday. Now he is with me as a companion. I will post the Pics soon.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Bimal. Good that you bought an 800 again. It’s one such car that has a reserved quota in the heart of every Indian. Do share some pictures and also a review with us. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

hi bimal

welcome onboard please post the pictures of your sweet companion so we can also see how she looks [;)] eagerly waiting for your detailed review

once again welcoming you to TAI

rishi

Dear Bimal,

What a sweet introduction, honest and straight from the heart! Can there be a better Christmas gift[:)]?

Welcome to The Automotive India, both to you and to your little 800. There are many 800 owners here who would love to discuss their ownership of the dainty car with you, so you are in for a good time.

Please visit the Announcements section to acquaint yourself with the policies and rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Support Team for any assistance that you may require.

Welcome again!

Regards,
Sam

Welcome to TAI, Raj EEE. Hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward for your review on your 800. :)

All The Best & Regards,
Raaj.

Dear Bimal, please start a separate thread for your car as this section is specifically meant for introduction of new members only.

Top Bottom