David Beckham Selling His Cars - Anyone Planning to Bid?

Thread Starter #1
David Beckham selling a fleet of posh cars,anyone planning to bid for this please note that his car will cost you lot more royalty than a brand new car.[frustration]

David Beckham has decided to sell a few of his cars and bikes because they're gathering dust in England while he's playing football in the US and A. According to a story in The Sun, Beckham is considering selling a fleet including a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Range Rover Sport, a BMW 645i and three Harley Davidsons. The collection is worth around half a million quid, but with the Beckham connection it could make a whole lot more. There's form in that respect: a black Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet with Beckham's squad number, 23, stitched into the seats sold for £140,000 at auction last year - more than twice what Beckham paid for it.

He also hit the jackpot with his BMW M3, selling it in 2005 for double the £44,000 he'd paid a couple of years earlier. It's not known whether Beckham has personalised any of the cars he's selling, but he does like adding his squad number to them - he also had 23 printed on the centre caps of the wheels of his Lamborghini Gallardo runabout in Spain. Beckham's wife Victoria has been involved in car personalisation, too, having been unveiled as an advisor to Range Rover for the interior of the new Evoque. However, the specifics of her work on the car are yet to be revealed by Land Rover.
Source:
David Beckham selling a fleet of posh cars - Autoblog UK

350Z

Core Team
That is called irony of life. You have enough of wealth to own most expensive items in the world but can’t afford enough time to enjoy them.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
That is called irony of life. You have enough of wealth to own most expensive items in the world but can’t afford enough time to enjoy them.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well said man, i guess our cricketers will understand the exact meaning of this phrase.[evil]

You are right 350Z. I have read that some of his car's has not been driven yet! Infact all his cars are in showroom condition according to the media. [thumbsup]

He is also selling his 2 bentleys. One is Continental Super Sports & the other one is Bentley Arnage T. The arnage has got custom roof, alpine music system & leather seats which has his son's name Brooklyn on it. And yeah, this was the one which he used to pick up his queen in Buckingham Palace! [:)]

The list also includes couple of beemers, lambos and 3 harleys. Wondering how much these would cost. I bet wont be lesser than a million pounds.

Top Bottom