Datsun Redi-Go Fake Claim on Sales

Thread Starter #1
Just to share, I order a Datsun Redi Go A Model at end of June. Was told delivery should be about 45days. Till end of last month, gave the Sales Executive a call on the delivery status, he gave me bull stories that due to the cyclone in the North, delivery was delayed. However T model will be available in 12 days. When was Datsun production facilities in the North anyway? The only production facility is in Chennai. [frustration]

After a couple of days, the sales executive called back, now claiming that Datsun have low order on the A model, so either I upgrade to T model or write in for a full refund on deposit. How about the basic D model then? Is this the business model of Datsun? I seriously wonder what was the actual sales that was taken and delivered? This seriously affect my perception of Japanese company where integrity and honorable is the culture of a Japanese. Perhaps that was in the past not present anymore.

Re: Datsun Redi Go fake claim on sales

This shows that they are pushing the T model. which seems to be top end model and should be the most profitable variant for Datsun.

Top Bottom