Datsun Go Plus Review Synopsis:
- Datsun Go+ price tag is between Rs.3.79 – Rs.4.61 Lacs (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It officially launched in India on Jan 15, 2015.
- The car is currently available in four variants, namely, D, D1, A and T in Petrol version only (Diesel expected at a later stage).
- Under the hood is a 1.2L motor borrowed from Go, that produces 68 PS and 104 Nm Torque. ARAI claimed mileage: 20.6 Kmpl.
- Go+ is positioned as a lifestyle compact family station wagon. It can comfortably accommodate four adults and two children.
- USP of Go+ include space and practicality at a down to earth price tag while biggest downside is marked by evident cost-cutting and uncomfortable 3rd row.