Dashing New Verna CRDi A/T Heading To Our Family on 4th June 2012

12k for amp 10k for component speakers one pair only, 2500 for wiring, forgot how much i paid for hi-lo converters and 400 installation charges. I dint change the front as i liked it have four tweeters now.

As far my experiences with Hertz ep series amps, dont go for it. I had replaced hertz ep2 amp four times and finally the dealer agreed that the amps with him are all faulty. Then he installed Blaunpunkt 2 channel amp which is running great till date. No problem whatsoever. All the details regarding verna ICE is available at ICE section.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...dio-system-upgrade-hyundai-verna-fluidic.html

Thread Starter #79
Got the car back. Front bumper changed @ 4100. I claimed insurance (Tata AiG). It was cashless insurance, but I was still charged 2700. Reason quoted by them: New guidelines, due to which some amount has to be paid on cars (having engine) = / >1.6 ltrs. I seriously doubt, if its true. Will have to confirm from the surveyor. The job they did was neat & good. Its only that the billing and delivery from the workshop was very unprofessional. He said there was some server problem (I doubt that too). Also a friend of my cousin bought 1.6 Crdi SX, before 3 months from Chandigarh (Haryana) and he was given a mapmyindia along with. [surprise] Showroom guys didn't have it so they sent it to him through courier later on. Its quite possible that the showroom guy was his friend / relative. Has anyone in our forum been gifted anything like that by Hyundai.:suspect:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
cash less insurance = zero depreciation ?

what do you feel about the new bumper's quality if you checked ? i mean some guy said that SC changed the bumper quality.

also , its highly unlikely to give a gift with a diesel car [:D] as you said , maybe the showroom guy was a friend. there was no such scheme on verna. not even in the petrol. i didn't get even a 1 rupee discount.

4100 only? darn it i paid around 7000 for the bumper. 1200 for bumper and 4500 for painting rest all screws and stripping and fitting charges taxes etc. but insurance took 1000 as liability for charges that did not meet their book or consumables like screws.
i don't think any free gifts with verna besides the usual 5litres of fuel.

Ok there is not very much difference in the cost of bumper. It costed me 4200 including all. Only nick got it costly at 7k. Guzzler did you notice difference in quality of both bumper

sandy have you personally found any difference in your bumper? like when you press the region below the fog lamps or below the grill does it go in easily?
i dont have any measure to check the quality of the bumper but what i experienced with new bumper is that it is not pressed by finger below the fog light. It is not that delicate which appeared first. But not much confident about its rigidity.
I will definately post the picture of my bill later.

Thread Starter #87
Could taxes etc. play a spoiler, when it comes to inflated charges for your bumper nick? I mean its too much of a difference between what you were charged and what we (me & Sandy) were charged. You should try & find out. They can't just rob their customers like this [anger]

you know highly annoyed cause the first bumper the showroom broke and to save his job we sacrificed the no claim bonus and claimed from insurance since the ncb saving was the same as bumper cost! Had i known the prices i would've taken an unpainted bumper and got it painted at my guy for 2 grands.
and no the most charges are on painting costs. I had enquired about painting two doors a bumper and the running board since the bumper and running board had a dent and doors had a scratch caused by a key they quoted me 23-25k while i got it done for 7k with polishing.

Painting cost is higher than the bumper cost. These cost does not include VAT and Service tax. It adds as extra. I paid the amount so that i can claim for NCB.
One question in my mind does this NCB is carried from one company to another?

Top Bottom