Dashing New Verna CRDi A/T Heading To Our Family on 4th June 2012

dude theres fakes also and they are the less priced ones, 5000 bucks is what people charge for the the original ones and they come in this bag, was getting out my hyundai provided matts for the rain. Bombay rains are terrible i don't want to be washing the 3d matts every day. Yes 3d matts require some scrubbing with detergent and then rinsing well and drying, but looks great when dry.
484329_10151796352250417_891365416_25765276_1096432861_n.jpg

the parachute material car cover was being offered by hyundai, i haven't used it as yet using the after market one i got for way lesser. Bazooka used the hyundai one and it tore.

by the way hyundai installing it or you getting the plates installed from out? For me anything not brought from them they were saying, sir fire catch, warranty void, insurance gone no no no! But they were gladly pushing in the remote locking with siren, i gave them back the reply "fire catch, warranty void, insurance gone no no no! " and he was shut.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #32
I haven't approached them for installation of the plates. I'll do for sure, hoping, he won't play around. Mats for 2500 struck my mind too, I'm sure something is not right. Let's just hope he is selling the original ones only. [;)]

theres instructions online on how to tell between original and fakes, google it.
And yes there are different 3d matts one is the molded one with the material which i have while the other is molded with a fabric material and then there are the universal 2d matts and molded universal ones

check here for more 3D Mat

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34

Attachments

if it were me id really go in for the one in the second last pic, second last shelf second from the left.

so mate tomorrow is the day. Excited?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #36
Let me put it this way. I haven't had proper sleep since last week [:D]

They refused to equip the scuffs, if I get them from outside. I'll get it done myself after a while. Done with mats, have ordered My shaldan. Need to get few car shampoos etc. [;)]

Thread Starter #38
yeah!! The wait is over, I'm on cloud 9 [:D]

The car is parked in a tight spot, so couldn't conduct a full body photo shoot. Have to get blessings of our Guruji on Saturday, only then the usage of car starts.. yea a bit of resistance again. Will conduct a photo session on coming Sunday after a trip of some 400 Kms (to Guruji) on Saturday [;)] A few pics as teaser.. More to come for sure. Please bear with me until then. So excited.. woohoo! [:)]

Attachments

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
wow , congo [:)] that automatic gear looks absolutely brilliant.

and yes , i also took my car to the gurudwara first and only after that i took the car at home [:)]

so what are your initial thoughts about the car. how did you like it ? the quality and all ?

i too want that leather wrapped steering wheel [:D]

Thread Starter #40
Although it was my dad driving it home, I could still feel the grunt of the engine begging to get revved up. The quality of steering and seats leather is really great. The cabin is so silent, it gives you feel of that you are on road, but still in a very very special and a great place. The steering is so light, that city driving will be a blissful experience for sure. Can't wait to drive it. [;)]

I don't really have much to say, I'm delighted that I have this elegant and a spectacular machine parked outside.

Will comment on the most disputed thing(Suspension) once we travel to Guruji and come back.

Regards,

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
hmm , i always thought that automatics doesn't have that much power delivery if compared to manual.

i said the same thing in my cousin's friends superb automatic and after my comment he pressed the accelerator and it just lifted off [:D]

so that's why i'm excited about this verna automatic. verna's power is really good. in 5th gear also it was accelerating good from lower speeds.
do tell us more about the power of this automatic [;)]

and i agree , cabin noise is very low. your's is a diesel and still if its low , its remarkable. all other diesel car produces so much of noise.

please don't mind me asking but are you going to ghatu shyam ji ? my friend went there after he purchased his car [:)]

Congrats Guzzler. Am sure you will have a great time with the New Auto Diesel Verna. Love to have you share your experience with the only Diesel Auto Sedan in this segment. Look forward to your ownership posts.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
best thing of automatics is the kick down it pulls like crazy in manuals you have to time right or you get that jerk.
that's the thing i'm talking about [;)] if we go over the rev limit , it doesn't go like its supposed to. but if one perfects manual gear change , one can do better than automatic.

so do you know at what revs we should change the gear to get the fastest 0-100 ?

Top Bottom