Damn!! I Had Seen This in My Dream (Deja Vu)

Great thread Neil , even i have had several experiences like this, cant remember anything in particular. Mostly for me the experiences are with friends , i feel i have visited the same place before with the same people , its like re-living a dream again. Deja-Vu.

Though I've been here for a little over a month, TAI has been like a 2nd home to me from the start. I've felt as if this is a place known well to me. Is this Deja Vu too?:suspect:

Thread Starter #18
Great thread Neil , even i have had several experiences like this, cant remember anything in particular. Mostly for me the experiences are with friends , i feel i have visited the same place before with the same people , its like re-living a dream again. Deja-Vu.
True. It mostly happens to me when with friends & sometimes when with family members .

Though I've been here for a little over a month, TAI has been like a 2nd home to me from the start. I've felt as if this is a place known well to me. Is this Deja Vu too?:suspect:
[:D] No i guess.

The Mysterious Moments of Life: Spooky Real-Life Stories

Mods, I searched for a similar thread and could not find one. Please merge if you could. Okay, I know this thread is gonna be a flop but here goes:

So, each one of us who is over 15 most probably has some spooky experiences in life. Some which were flukes, some which are still a mystery, some spooky but not mysterious and some spooky, but were deciphered and has results one does not want to believe...

I request you to share them here.

Just some notes:
1) This thread can be used to post both supernatural, non-supernatural but spooky, or supernatural spooky.
2) This thread is NOT to be used to debate anything.
3) @Mods please decide if this thread should stay, in case this thread has any sensitive things.
4) If you have experienced R.E.M. (You feel paralyzed, cannot shout either and you sense NASTY things (Someone strangling you, beating you or anything like that)), please post here but be advised that this is NOT supernatural.
5) Rest is covered in the forum protocol which we all have read.

So we are going to Aurangabad for some work. I had came here four years ago, but did not remember any of this. Then it struck me. When I looked to the left, I saw an area very familiar. Man, I started remembering idiotic things. Like, the area has been infiltrated by someone. This was used as a military base. I was walking a dog in the midst of chaos. Some security guard guarding a gate was sleeping, I throw a stone, then enter, the dog helps me, etc. Point is, that thing looked too familiar to me. I think it was a dream. It might be the result of being there four years ago. This happens every now and then to me, like "Hey, has this not happened before?". I think that might be a problem with my memory, but in here the feeling was too strong.
Not so spooky but one needs at least two of them, no?

That's all? I wish I had more.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a lot of Deja-Vu. Though I can't remember most of it, the most memorable one was when I, along with my family had been to Trichy, visiting the RockFort temple, on the way to Chennai.
We were going towards the hill through some very narrow streets and heavy traffic and dad was driving. We turned into another narrow road, also with heavy traffic and there! I got a feel that I had already seen, what every person on the road was doing, what car would move which way, and there was even a banana vendor's cart. The whole street at that moment, I had seen before, in my dreams! That was the biggest Deja- Vu minutes till now in my life.
I got another Deja-Vu feeling yesterday. I was posting the pics of my car's damage (due to a small accident on Friday), to my friend in facebook via Message, and after sending, I got a feeling that I have already seen this and already knew that my car would meet with an accident. I feel really painful that even though I knew, I couldn't prevent it.

Once i was standing on footpath waiting for my freind. I was just observing road junction located few meters ahead of me. When suddenly one government bus came and for 2-3 seconds i felt like i saw this similar bus with similar hoarding on similar spot before, then quickly i turned my head and saw similar peoples seated on the bench at footpath and also saw similar movement of each entity in that frame. After that mighty 3 seconds everything was normal.

I guess Deja-Vu is the event in which you can know what will happen in future.

I also had this kind incidents several times from my school days.

I don't know whether its dream or what else.

I'm crossing a railway gate with white color shirt carrying my school bag near the school. And literally same thing has happened after joining the new high school near native.

The railway gate is just 20 meters away from school gate. The uniform is White shirt / Green Bottom. I don't know at that age to inform others. This kind of incident repeats several times. Like the discussion with family and the words. It is happening very frequently.

During my travel sometimes I get sleep whether it is day / night time. But suddenly I will wakeup and see outside there will be statue of Village god sitting in a Horse. The God called as Ayyanar in Tamil. Attached the Pic of the village go & temple. This happens to me even known / unknown place.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom