Customer Accidentally Shatters Display Car Through Glass Window In Hyundai Showroom

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
At Dev Bhoomi Hyundai Mandi showroom in Himachal Pradesh, a woman made a huge mistake on the i20 display car and ended up ramming through the glass window

At Dev Bhoomi Hyundai Mandi showroom in Himachal Pradesh an out-of-nowhere incident took place and you could see the whole video courtesy of the surveillance cameras. A potential woman customer walked into the dealership and she was talking with presumably a sales personnel. After the conversation, she got in behind the wheel of a Elite i20 show car placed right in the middle of a Grand i10 and i20 Active with a Tucson facing the other side. It appears that the ignition key was left in the Elite i20 and the car was a CVT. The woman seems to have accelerated dubiously and went straight through the glass window.

Read:

Wondering the after effects of this accident on the woman,
Buying and deciding a car has such an emotional and sentimental aspect connected to it,
here she was checking out her future ride with emotions,
and the next moment she is embroiled in such an unfortunate accident.

At Dev Bhoomi Hyundai Mandi showroom in Himachal Pradesh, a woman made a huge mistake on the i20 display car and ended up ramming through the glass window

At Dev Bhoomi Hyundai Mandi showroom in Himachal Pradesh an out-of-nowhere incident took place and you could see the whole video courtesy of the surveillance cameras. A potential woman customer walked into the dealership and she was talking with presumably a sales personnel. After the conversation, she got in behind the wheel of a Elite i20 show car placed right in the middle of a Grand i10 and i20 Active with a Tucson facing the other side. It appears that the ignition key was left in the Elite i20 and the car was a CVT. The woman seems to have accelerated dubiously and went straight through the glass window.

Read:
wow...I found in Tata showrooms, they even disconnected the batteries of the display car, this is serious neglect on behalf of the showroom. Also, the customer, how can she crank the engine?

Normally keys are not present in display cars. Most of the people have habit of pressing accelerator, break etc to check the comfort and seating positions. The sad part is the car dashing some other cars after breaking glass, mostly the cars kept outside are either new deliveries or service entries. Hope that women is safe in all this situation !!

Top Bottom