Custom Sports Pedal - Extreme Cheap Mod

Thread Starter #24

deville_56

Honoured Member
ilango[speed thirst];2763 said:
Connect the brake lights to the melody maker.
[evil]nice wacky idea. How about connecting headlamps? [;)]

If it was faster and had more spiker output, I would have made strobes out of it.

@ deville_56,that's a great DIY work.It looks neat.
I bought a sports pedal for Rs 400.It was silver finished with blue reflectors on it.It was fixed by the accessories shop themselves.They are pedals with more grip,and they can be easily fixed by tightening the holders at four ends.It has an option at the accelerator pedal.The option is the blue colored reflector material can be adjusted for just great toe on the accelerator or it can be slided inwards,so that the sole can rest on the pedal.
I have fixed it with my sole can rest on the pedal.
This photo was taken at night after fixing the pedals,I will post more pics tomorrow if people want more snaps of it.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
You have seriously prepared to turn your car into a sports car. :smile: Those pedals look nice but does that tinge of blue gels well with the orange / black interior combo?

Drive Safe,
350Z

You have seriously prepared to turn your car into a sports car. Those pedals look nice but does that tinge of blue gels well with the orange / black interior combo?
Hoping to turn my car into a sports cars,at least on exteriors and interiors.
The reason for blue reflectors is due to the reason that i have blue LEDs under the dash,which when switched on,will cause more glow due to the aluminium pedals and blue reflectors.
The floor will be covered with a black mat by a couple of days.
I will post photos with the LEDs switched on,once the mat work and the light wiring work are done.
At night or in the dark,the orange color doesn't cause any glow or reflection,it looks all black.

Top Bottom