Custom Sports Pedal - Extreme Cheap Mod

Hey so your interiors are looking cooler now!!

Post a picture of the pedal with the LED switched ON , want to see if it goes well!!

@ deville_56,that's a great DIY work.It looks neat.
I bought a sports pedal for Rs 400.It was silver finished with blue reflectors on it.It was fixed by the accessories shop themselves.They are pedals with more grip,and they can be easily fixed by tightening the holders at four ends.It has an option at the accelerator pedal.The option is the blue colored reflector material can be adjusted for just great toe on the accelerator or it can be slided inwards,so that the sole can rest on the pedal.
I have fixed it with my sole can rest on the pedal.
This photo was taken at night after fixing the pedals,I will post more pics tomorrow if people want more snaps of it.
I bought the same pedals for 200rs. in indore. they surely look gud[:D]

Thread Starter #37

deville_56

Honoured Member
Bought new pedals from ebay. Old one started showing age. Paid around 500 from ebay.

2012-03-23 08-08-05_resize.jpg

Old one.
2012-03-30 10-07-27_resize.jpg

New one fixed.
2012-03-30 11-25-20_resize.jpg

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for the new set of pedals. This suits better and certainly has a better finishing than earlier ones.

Drive Safe,
350Z

These pedals are looking very nice.. Can you please share the link of ebay..

OT : By the way what are those two extra switches for ? Fog lamp ?

Thread Starter #41

deville_56

Honoured Member
Congrats for the new set of pedals. This suits better and certainly has a better finishing than earlier ones.

Drive Safe,
350Z
TY. Definitely.

@deville_56, Nice peddles.
Black with stainless steel looks great.
TY. I preferred black with brushed aluminium or zinc, but got only this.

These pedals are looking very nice.. Can you please share the link of ebay..

OT : By the way what are those two extra switches for ? Fog lamp ?
Here is the link. No radiant glow in dark part as mentioned in description. Asked him to remove that part, he didn't.

ebay link

One switch is for fog lamp, red one with indicator (sadly lost them in the crash, now only relay remains. All set up for a plug and play job, wiring all done till bumper, just get new lamp and connect). Second one is for swapping horn, stock and windtone.

Thread Starter #44

deville_56

Honoured Member
Bought new pedals from ebay. Old one started showing age. Paid around 500 from ebay.

View attachment 46563

Old one.
View attachment 46564

New one fixed.
View attachment 46565
Boys, don't buy this crap one. My money gone [frustration]
My 150 INR old pedel was way better than this crap. This thing wont stay in place, comes off frequently no matter how you fit, in verge of cracking, rubber parts falling off. Ordered another one, better quality. I fitted them on a friend's Punto, way better quality, impressed. Ordered one for me and another for another friend's Punto.

Top Bottom