Custom Painted interiors

Hey Surendar, Kudos to you and your imagination. This is a great transformation. You have actually built up potential for more modifications. I mean, The color combination looks awesome but at the same time feeds you with more ideas for modifications. Something like what Akash suggested about the panel lights, etc.
You are a good example of how to make things go your way.

I Orange looks pretty Vibrant but gels well with the seat color.

Thread Starter #32
@ JammyD,thanka a ton.My mind always thinks about cars and modifications,that you can know by asking the people whom i have spoken with or they have spoken with me.
My ideas will be implemented only after complete thinking about the after effects of each and every mod to my car.

Man i think your dash must look smooth now. i'll explain you in detail how it must be painted. the painting must look like oe finish with the small gaps as seen in dash boards.

Some do smooth finish as per there wish.
will meet you soon . sat to monday i'll be in pondy.

Thread Starter #34
ilango[speed thirst];32214 said:
Man i think your dash must look smooth now. i'll explain you in detail how it must be painted. the painting must look like oe finish with the small gaps as seen in dash boards.

Some do smooth finish as per there wish.
will meet you soon . sat to monday i'll be in pondy.
No ilango,it still has the small gaps as in OE dashboards,the only thing being mine has a different color.Now,it looks much better,and the surface is not sticky or peeling off.
I will come to your place tomorrow afternoon.

dude, pls tell me where i can get this kind of paint job done...i have a getz prime and like most of the hyundai cars, its super boring. im scared to go to random ppl to redo the interiors. also, whats the best place in chennai / pondy to get decent seat covers?? they seem to be over pricing at royapetta....

Thread Starter #37
dude, pls tell me where i can get this kind of paint job done...i have a getz prime and like most of the hyundai cars, its super boring. im scared to go to random ppl to redo the interiors. also, whats the best place in chennai / pondy to get decent seat covers?? they seem to be over pricing at royapetta....
You have a lot of places in Chennai for painting your interiors,but you will be fooled easily by fake products and high prices.
Regarding seat covers,what is your color or colors of choice for youe Getz?
Do tell me your budget?Of Course,you get seat covers for a cheaper price in Pondy than Chennai.What was the price quoted at Royapettah and what was the brand you saw there?
-----------Next Post-----------
Neat job surendar!

How much will it cost to paint the interiors of a DZire Beige, ie- like that of the Aveo/Indigo?
Thanks Arkin,if you want to paint your car's interiors completely into beige,the time for the completion of work will be less,when compared to double color combinations.
The cost depends on the quality of the paint used and the work done on it.I spent Rs 3,000 totally for the painting done so far.
If you need any help regarding it,ask your queries and i will help you out.

Last edited:
Thanks Arkin,if you want to paint your car's interiors completely into beige,the time for the completion of work will be less,when compared to double color combinations.
The cost depends on the quality of the paint used and the work done on it.I spent Rs 3,000 totally for the painting done so far.
If you need any help regarding it,ask your queries and i will help you out.
Wow! Just 3k! I thought it would cost much more!
How is the feel now?

Thread Starter #39
Wow! Just 3k! I thought it would cost much more!
How is the feel now?
It can be painted for even lesser cost,but,the paint job wouldn't be appealing.
If it is done by some professional car modifiers,it would cost around 10-15 k.
The feel is much better while driving,and you woudn't find much of difference in driving apart from a few people peeking into your car through the windows to have a look at it.

It can be painted for even lesser cost,but,the paint job wouldn't be appealing.
If it is done by some professional car modifiers,it would cost around 10-15 k.
The feel is much better while driving,and you woudn't find much of difference in driving apart from a few people peeking into your car through the windows to have a look at it.
Well, I was asking from the point of view of those traveling in the car.
Anyway, do the parts retain their original texture or is there any change?

Thread Starter #42
The original texture will be maintained unless and until you want a change of texture.
The ORVM's control switch has a plastic guard on the right top end of the dor inside the car,which has a different texture or even flattened texture,over which the paint gets stuck easily and the clear coat can do wonders on it,making it shine like painting on a car's body part.
The texture can be altered if you like,but,to get it back to original texture is doubtful to me,as I haven't seen or heard about it so far.

You have a lot of places in Chennai for painting your interiors,but you will be fooled easily by fake products and high prices.
Regarding seat covers,what is your color or colors of choice for youe Getz?
Do tell me your budget?Of Course,you get seat covers for a cheaper price in Pondy than Chennai.What was the price quoted at Royapettah and what was the brand you saw there?
-----------Next Post-----------

I'm looking for somthing in the 4 - 5K range....and brands, i dont know....they show me stuff that are not branded for that range. I know for a fact that you get branded stuff for that price....so i wana know where i can get the same and what are the recomended brands?

Top Bottom