Custom Modifications with LEDs

Thread Starter #1
I bought waterproof led strips at Rs 350 per metre an year ago..And it glows without much fuss even now(underglow leds) although I had to re-solder the wires.
Are these prices higher?
But once I bought an led strip a long ago(as in picture) from an car accessory shop for Rs 300(both)[surprise]
Image0100.jpg

.Later it was removed because It was getting common here.It now lights up my radiator (dont have the picture though)

350Z

Core Team
Re: Headlamp Custom LED Modifications

Great job, ACMohan. Those LEDs on your Swift look unique and fantastic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

True Mohan, this is getting common nowadays. I would like to see the lights on the radiator though.

Thread Starter #8

True Mohan, this is getting common nowadays. I would like to see the lights on the radiator though.
Hey Naveen,here is the picture.And naveen please not that,I'm Arjun and not mohan..[:D]..
This was a DIY.I couldnt take more clear pictures[cry].

@mods-can we rename the thread to "Custom LED Modifications".

Attachments

Re: Custom LED Modifications

Has anyone one heard of Philips DRL's (Day time running lights). I am wondering if these can be connected so the are always on (even with the head lamp turned on)?

deville_56

Honoured Member
Re: Custom LED Modifications

Has anyone one heard of Philips DRL's (Day time running lights). I am wondering if these can be connected so the are always on (even with the head lamp turned on)?
Two models launched, but costly deal.

Re: DIYs

Hi your car looks really cool, great job, Now I am behind the lights for the speakers, its a unique concept,[clap] could u pls share some details of that.. will it not create vibrations when we increase the volume ,is there enough space to accommodate the led strips ?

Top Bottom