Custom Mesh Grille in My Hyundai Stealth i10!

Hello everyone, haven't got the time to update the thread lately.

I've installed few new things to the ride including the new Morimoto Projectors. I was facing a lot of problems in my left side headlamp with the bulb not working at all within a few weeks after installation, turns out the projector lens had burned out from inside. It seems the guy from R&D Motovil hadn't installed the projector setup correctly and I couldn't do much since the guy was in Kolkatta and I was in Sikkim, all in all a very bad experience with R&D Motovil. Ended up getting a totally new set of headlamps and Morimoto projectors, CN light bulbs, Hylux 55w ballast. To tell you guys the truth I wasn't much impressed with the throw of AES projectors, the morimotos do a great job of lighting the road, complete daylight at night, along with the hid setup that I have in my fogs and the bulbs and Ballast upgrade.

I've also installed EL light for interior mood lighting, smaller no. plate for the front grill, Batman Emblem for front and the rear and Auto Gauge tachometer.

More pics will be updated soon, including the output of the morimoto projectors. Enjoy these pics for now fellas.. Cheers!
Very nicely modded i10[clap].your car interior looks superb.by the way is that pics taken at the starting point of Tibet road?I was there in Gangtok with my swift 2 weeks back.

Thread Starter #153
some nice upgrades there. even I installed hid in fog housings of i10 and.illumination is awesome! and hey! those el wire drls look like mine! but why are you'd so dim?
Hid's on fogs surely help for better Illumination. Which color temp did you go for?
Those EL light looks fine when you see for real, they surely aren't too bright or too dim.

Very nicely modded i10[clap].your car interior looks superb.by the way is that pics taken at the starting point of Tibet road?I was there in Gangtok with my swift 2 weeks back.
Thanks a lot dude! The pics were taken at upper gate of my school TNA, just near our CM's bungalow. FYI its few twisties above from tibet road.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here and do PM me if you're planning to visit next time. [:)]

Well here is the picture of my DIY projector headlights of i10
The Projector setup looks good mayurhuria. Which projectors did you go for?

Hi, can any one help with the Mesh DIY for Xcent... I think i10 Grand and Xcent have same front grill/dimensions

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hi zEphYr
do you have any idea about how much does the bumpers for i10(type 1) cost.
at hyundai, it will cost around 3700 (1400+1800+500) just an estimate. and this is for black bumpers without paint. paint will cost another 2500-3000rs per bumper from hyundai.

Last edited:
My my!!!! What a killer ! Hyundai should take a look at your ride for sure ! and your modifications are simply drool worthy ! great work mate [:D]

Top Bottom