Custom Mesh Grille in My Hyundai Stealth i10!

Thread Starter #137
----------------------------------------------------------------------[clap]Good Work!

Zephyr, I would further suggest a very minor work for perfection touch?

The Registration plate looks old and worn out. The boarders of the plate seem cut in many place. [anger]

Nothing like that if you plan to replace it with a fresh one. [roll]

In any case, ensure that you paint the fixing screws of the plate in white so that the Screw-heads are not visible in the white back-ground of the Registration - Plate!
Thank you for taking the time to comment on the No. Plates. It is certainly a little worn out but I'm waiting for a new smaller Ind embossed No. plates from banglore as the Motor vehicle department from Sikkim won't issue me a new smaller No. Plates.

All should be great after that. Cheers!

i have put 185/60R14 in i10 and the ride became completely stiff and very uncomfortable drive. how is it with 195/65/R16?
My Ride handles really well and the ride is quite comfortable as well after the 185/60 R14 upgrade.

Your problem could be due to high tyre pressure. What tyre pressure are you running at?

bhvm

Honoured Member
Thanks 350z for appreciating. Few pics coming up.. [;)]

Recently installed a 4300k Hid in fogs. [:D]
Hello,
Even i ordered HID for Fogs.
How is the beam pattern?
How is the improvement in night drive?
Is there any glare?

I'd be blessed if you can post some night time pics of Fog HIDs with and without headlights.

Thread Starter #141
30 PSI nitrogen is what set at the time of installation. what is your tyre pressure?
Even I'm running in 30 PSI nitrogen and the ride quality is alright even considering the bad hilly roads here.

Which tyres are you on?

From where did you manage to source OMP Steering Kit!! Please confirm!

Regards,
Pavan
Hey Ryderpavan! I had sourced them from aliexpress.com

Hello,
Even i ordered HID for Fogs.
How is the beam pattern?
How is the improvement in night drive?
Is there any glare?

I'd be blessed if you can post some night time pics of Fog HIDs with and without headlights.
It's good that you ordered them it really helps light up the road really well ahead of you and with the combination of your headlamps lighted up it will work great during night. It also helps in twisty turns as it lights up the side of the road really well.

I personally ride with just the fogs turned on if there is ample street lamps in the area. The area I live in has pretty dark roads so when I come home at night, sometimes I only use my fogs and it does a great job lighting up the road ahead.

Night driving becomes a lot easier and regarding the glare I think there is some little glare.

bhvm

Honoured Member
It's good that you ordered them it really helps light up the road really well ahead of you and with the combination of your headlamps lighted up it will work great during night. It also helps in twisty turns as it lights up the side of the road really well.

I personally ride with just the fogs turned on if there is ample street lamps in the area. The area I live in has pretty dark roads so when I come home at night, sometimes I only use my fogs and it does a great job lighting up the road ahead.

Night driving becomes a lot easier and regarding the glare I think there is some little glare.
thanks for the explanation buddy, will really Help.
can I Have a pics of hid beam on a flat wall or something?

Thread Starter #145
thanks for the explanation buddy, will really Help.
can I Have a pics of hid beam on a flat wall or something?
Glad to help man!
Sorry I can't post pics of the beam at the moment been really caught up with my shop.

it was on yokohama ES100. couldnt bear the bumpiness so switched back to 13 inch. but this time 175/60/r13 from kenda.
So it must've been due to the ES 100 since its more of a performance tyre. Even I wanted to put them badly at first but fearing the upsize I settled on comfort oriented tyres hence, Apollo Acceleres.
I love how ES 100 looks and even till now was considering as my next tyre upgrades. How bad was the ride quality really?

Hey,
Did you have to pay custom duty??

Regards,
Pavan
From my experience, the custom duty imposed on us is all upto the bill that the seller sends. If the bill is mostly under 1500/ there are no custom charges and the bill can be made accordingly you just need to notify the seller.
In my case they sent the original bill of around and I had to pay around RS.500 tax.
Hope this helps. Cheers!

i have put 185/60R14 in i10 and the ride became completely stiff and very uncomfortable drive. how is it with 195/65/R16?
Ofcourse with low profile you loose alot of comfort as i did but my ride was hell stable on turn der was no body roll even at high speed on sharp turn and it handled like wow.

Hey hi sorry for late reply. 16" is totally low profile i will only recommend you if you mostly drive in areas with good roads and also if you want to have good handling also it will give your ride the most eye catching look plus the compliments you receive from admirer but on the comfort side you loose alot even minor bumps are felt so entirely your choice.

Here is my pink hid in fogs 55w. They really helped in foggy weather almost equal to 3000k plus ypu sed how sick the rides look. In headlight i run 55w 5000k hid which i am upgrading to projector with color flick to get exotic in night and keeping headlight in stock looks no painting not even angel eyes to give it oem look and look classy

Attachments

Hello Zephyr, where did you get the mesh grill done at Gangtok?? I also want one for my bolero. It will be of great help if you can give me the details.

Thread Starter #148
Hello Zephyr, where did you get the mesh grill done at Gangtok?? I also want one for my bolero. It will be of great help if you can give me the details.
First of all welcome to TAI bro. Finally, someone here from from my town.

I got the mesh from siliguri and installed it at by-pass in a garage that I know.

You can PM me for more details. Maybe we could meet up and discuss it further. Cheers!

Thread Starter #149
Hello everyone, haven't got the time to update the thread lately.

I've installed few new things to the ride including the new Morimoto Projectors. I was facing a lot of problems in my left side headlamp with the bulb not working at all within a few weeks after installation, turns out the projector lens had burned out from inside. It seems the guy from R&D Motovil hadn't installed the projector setup correctly and I couldn't do much since the guy was in Kolkatta and I was in Sikkim, all in all a very bad experience with R&D Motovil. Ended up getting a totally new set of headlamps and Morimoto projectors, CN light bulbs, Hylux 55w ballast. To tell you guys the truth I wasn't much impressed with the throw of AES projectors, the morimotos do a great job of lighting the road, complete daylight at night, along with the hid setup that I have in my fogs and the bulbs and Ballast upgrade.

I've also installed EL light for interior mood lighting, smaller no. plate for the front grill, Batman Emblem for front and the rear and Auto Gauge tachometer.

More pics will be updated soon, including the output of the morimoto projectors. Enjoy these pics for now fellas.. Cheers!

Attachments

bhvm

Honoured Member
some nice upgrades there. even I installed hid in fog housings of i10 and.illumination is awesome! and hey! those el wire drls look like mine! but why are you'd so dim?

Top Bottom