Cushions / Beadings on Driver's Seats !!

I used both the woodden beads and the marbles one.
I felt better without either of them.
Will have to try the water pillow and the one that SS80 posted.

and yes, its becoming unbearable in hyd these days

Forgot to upload the seat beads i got thru homeshop18. It definitely reduces the sweat. But, not completely.

seat beads.jpg

Regards,
appus

@Appus

Those look very nice buddy, for how much you bought them
It was 574Rs when i bought from here . If you get 100 off coupon, then the deal would be even sweeter. I was in a hurry as i was traveling. Did not get coupon that time.

The elastic band to put behind the seat is not stitched properly. One side came out. I need to get that stitched again. I do not blame them for it. I used it roughly.

I was in a hurry as i was traveling. Did not get coupon that time.
So, you mean to say that you ordered it and within a couple of hours or say next morning you got it?? Cos as far as I know it would take at-least 2-3 days to arrive. [surprise]

So, you mean to say that you ordered it and within a couple of hours or say next morning you got it?? Cos as far as I know it would take at-least 2-3 days to arrive. [surprise]
Nope. First, got a reply from homeshop18 thru tweet to share the details once i order so that they can talk to the seller and ship it sooner. I didnt get any coupon at that point of time. So, ordered immediately and shared the details to hs18. Later, they arrange for a sooner shipment (I had one week time ). It says 999Rs. 575Rs is okay kind of price i believe.

Cant compare the speed of Flipkart/yebhi with HS18. HS18 is slower. They take 4-5 days minimum. Yebhi comes in max 2 days and flipkart 1-3 days in Bangalore

@Guralla : what is your exact requirement?

1.Comfort?
2.Thigh support?
3.Cushiony seat as in Xylo?
4.Simple neat as OE Innova Seat?

One thing I really don't understand is why do you go for Leather or Art Leather for Indian climatic condition?

These art or original leaters should not be used at all for Indian climate except hill stations.

Either the climate should be less than 20 degree or it should be a commercial vehicle to clean easily.

RK such an expert why did you go for this type of Seat cover that too Black will absorb bot heat and A/C also then how will you feel comfortable?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #40
Hahahaha, While going for those seat covers, I was not active on TAI[lol]

The reason going for art leather is they are less heat generating comparing the original leather seats. Going for art leather is due to easy maintenance, with fabric seat covers, it is really difficult to maintain them, remove, wash, refit and all. Anyway I use AC in car always and also I use a nice towel + a water pillow at present to avoid heat

Top Bottom