Cushions / Beadings on Driver's Seats !!

Dear All. Nice discussion. I have these beads in my Verito, but the quality is not good. I am going to get some better one. Yes, these beads do help driver. At least they keep me awake throughout my long drive.

Here is the Wooden thing I am using on seat, does help a lot when seated for hours in bumper to bumper traffic.

Till now this thing has not spoilt the car seats & feels good in day time especially.

seat beed (1).JPG

seat beed (2).JPG

seat beed (3).JPG

seat beed (4).JPG

seat beed (5).JPG

This kind of beading cushions are most common that I have seen so far. It should gel well with the dark interiors.

View attachment 61409

Drive Safe,
350Z
I have the same beading cushions and this is pretty comfortable cost around rs 500 but u also can have marble cushions.Design is same only instead of wood used small small marble blocks,cost around 1k.

Thread Starter #20
Here is the Wooden thing I am using on seat, does help a lot when seated for hours in bumper to bumper traffic.

Till now this thing has not spoilt the car seats & feels good in day time especially.
Yeah these look bit good, I will search for some good ones like this even the marbles things also are good, but we need to find some best quality as the nylon wire quality should be good !!

Sorry for pulling up an old thread.

@RK Sir,
Did you get any solution ?. Did you buy the wooden beading one? Can you throw some input?
If you are using it, is it helping you in any case?
I always drive with AC On, still it sweat on my back. Just thought before jumping in , will ask you guys.

@carfreak , are you using one ? I remember seeing something like that in your punto !

This is what I have in my car and it costed me around 300 Rs 3 years back. The wooden beeds are of good size and help me in my long drives as I do drive between Chandigarh and Noida once a month. I bought it from an accessory shop in Chandigarh.

In my case I do not regularly use them as then my body gets used to the beeds. It is not very effective in sweat prevention but does help.

Attaching a picture of it in my car. Added additional elasctic strips so that it does not get displaced during long drives.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #24
@appus
I again bought new water pillow and using but it useful for bottom but for sweating of back I still need to find something very soon as summer is too hot in Hyderabad

Yes is does look better. actually I wanted something which had bigger sized beeds to get more massage type feeling. your beeds are also quite big in size and also support the whole of the back unlike mine which is smaller in size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You RK saab and Sunbaj bro

Just asked HS18 about the shipment location. Mostly i will go for it. Planning to have a long trip next week. So, i need something to save from sweating.

@RK saab,
Do you have a pic/link of the same? how does it look like and what could be the price for it?

@appus
I again bought new water pillow and using but it useful for bottom but for sweating of back I still need to find something very soon as summer is too hot in Hyderabad
Can you post a pic of the pillow. Also, how much did it cost you.

Thread Starter #29
@appus, FD since I am on mobile now, unable to provide you the link my car thread. But you search with word Ritz and click the box for titles you will find my thread "Ritz glistening grey" where you will find the pics of that pillow and it's price, I think I bought it for 400 bucks

@appus, FD since I am on mobile now, unable to provide you the link my car thread. But you search with word Ritz and click the box for titles you will find my thread "Ritz glistening grey" where you will find the pics of that pillow and it's price, I think I bought it for 400 bucks
Went through your thread, no pics of any pillow thing.

Top Bottom