Current Affairs and Politics

Thread Starter #1
Dear Mods, I'm not sure if this subject is covered in other threads. Or whether "current affairs and politics" would be allowed on a forum clearly meant for petrol/diesel heads! But that would assume that we are a dense lot with no knowledge / interest in life beyond cars[:D]! Which I'm sure is certainly not the case. So I'll take a chance and mention a topic which has been holding my interest for sometime - President Donald Trump of the USA.

Astonishing individual, Donald Trump - I wonder what would be the result if, like Trump, the PM / President of some other supposedly civilised nation was caught on record discussing that he could grab any woman by the c----h and she would not object, because women loved the powerful and the rich! And the astonishing thing is that even tho' he has been impeached by the Democrats' controlled Congress (for obstruction of Congress and abuse of power) - the Republican controlled Senate is solidly behind him. Going so far as to refusing to allow (till today) any witness to testify during the senate trial. The impasse continues.

So this is what the great US republic is all about. And the public (at least 50% as per the last polls) love this man, and want him to continue as President. And it is also the country that the world's aspiring students are clamouring to go to for higher studies.
Best of luck, America.

Last edited:

Top Bottom