Cruise Control For Fiat Linea T-Jet

Nice Write up. The images were clearly showcased. Great to see the Signature updated on that too.[:)]
The video is not opening for me, Whether i need to download any software.

Thread Starter #32
Excellent Rajan! This DIY is definitely worth going for all the Linea owners. Do you ever happen to find out one for the Ford Ecosport 1.5 TDCI? I guess Ford is providing cruise control for all the export versions. Please do shed some light on this if you have any info.

nice job done. very very useful out on the highway. thank you for providing a lot of useful information.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks a lot Rajan, very professional work. Very well illustrated.

Rajan, I have a question, my car is Linea 2012 MJD 1.3 95HP, the new design which will be released in India on February 2014, I have bought the Alfa 147 cc stalk, but when I came to check the socket of the ECU, I surprised that wires order is totally different than the classic Linea MJD1.3, hole 19 is blocked while 20,21,22, are free. I have been searching for eLearn CD for the new Linea since few days but without success.
Dear Rajan, Do you have any idea about how can I connect the cc on my car?
btw, I have checked with MultiECUScan the cc green led is existing in my dashboard.
any advise would be highly appreciated.

As far as we have tested, it can be done on a Linea MJD, 2009. You see each variant from FIAT is unique and it is difficult to say what is common between them. That is the reason the post title and the disclaimer, specifically read "T-Jet".

I can see you are from Bangalore. If you are really serious about getting this done, PM me. We can surely meetup and I can do a simple 10 minute test on your car and let you know if it is possible at all. You can then order the parts and do the installation.

Rajan
Raajan,

I would like to get this fitted in my Linea TJet as its very useful for long drive. I am not from mechanical/electrical/electronics background so did not understand most of the things explained here though your post appear quite interesting and useful. Can you please help me from where to get the accessories and its installation? I am residing at Bangalore, so would be great if you can give me a timeslot to meet you. I am residing near to Madiwala. Please let me know your email ID/cell phone number by which i can contact you. I am not sure whether i can get in touch with you in some other means as I am yet to explore the various collaboration features of this website..

Thanks
Fahad

Hi Raajan,

First of all, thanks a lot for posting this information as it would help many of the driving enthusiast. Thumps up to your post.

I would like to fit Cruise control for my Fiat Linea Tjet plus 2011 model as I do long drive to native atleast once in 2 months. I have checked this in showroom (Vecto Motors), but they are not supporting this custom fit. My vehicle is already 5 years old, so warranty is now not applicable from Fiat. I am in Bangalore and I think you are also in Bangalore. I am completely a new bee in automobile accessories world, so don't know how to proceed with this. If you can guide me further on the mechanic who did this for you and from where the spare parts are ordered, that will surely help. If you don't mind, can you please provide some means to be in touch with you?

Regards,
Fahad

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome post Raajan!

I couldnt find your vCard. I live in Bangalore (Bellandur), and wanted to talk to you about how I should go about cruise-control-enabling my 2011 SX4 (manual transmission).

Can you ping me when you get a chance? (vharihar at gmail dot com)

FYI: I spoke to one Bosch service center (SK Karzone on Banerghatta Rd), and he categorically said that they cant do this kind of work, which left me puzzled, but that is that :-(

Hi Raajan,

I posted on your thread on a different website. This post is older than the other one, but it is the same kind of information. I am new to this website too. I was looking for a cruise control mod on my old Petrol version of my Linea 2009 1.4 Fire Petrol model. So I saw this thread here in automotive india. Have some questions for you. Now as you may know that the new Fiat Linea top end models have Cruise control. Is there a possibilty that the stalk of the new Linea can work with the directions which you have given. I needed your help. Because the service center of FIAT here in Thane near Mumbai say that the Cruise control is not in Linea. I wanted to try this mod in my vehicle. If its possible, I would like to order a new Fiat stalk from the authorized center. Also I was looking on the web for a Alpha Romeo 147 stalk but I was not able to find a new spare on any website like ebay. If you still have a proper link from where you bought, kindly share this with me if possible.

Top Bottom