Crocodile Park in Chennai

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Great find. It seems to be a worth visit in Chennai. Can you please upload some images if you have been there already?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Sorry, even though I have visited this place n number of times I do not have any pics. I think HIGWAY RANGER has posted some excelent pics.

It is really very nice place to be there. what we had like very much is you can take pics holding snakes and crockodiles babies in your hand. It will be very exciting.

And another thing which I have not done till now is night safari. May be next month I might plan for the same.

This is one park I always visit, whenever, I go to Chennai. Sole reason is my son, he just loves Crocs. You people won't imagine that he was watching a small cartoon serial named "Chota Bheem". There this "Bheem" was beating a Croc due to some reason and he started crying and stated why this "Bheem" is beating my friend croc.

So this is the amount of love he has for Croc and he is not yet 4 yrs old.

Cheers ! Please find some pictures from my side. I have many more but unable to locate them [;)]

Attachments

Sorry, even though I have visited this place n number of times I do not have any pics. I think HIGWAY RANGER has posted some excelent pics.

It is really very nice place to be there. what we had like very much is you can take pics holding snakes and crockodiles babies in your hand. It will be very exciting.

And another thing which I have not done till now is night safari. May be next month I might plan for the same.
are you sure of holding baby crocs? on my recent visit few months back, i asked the same and the guy over there told me that holding them and clicking photos has been BANNED.

Well I do not know whether it is banned now and was available feature earlier or not. But as per the link in the first post. People can perform certain activities if they choose for membership or something of that sort.

Thread Starter #14
are you sure of holding baby crocs? on my recent visit few months back, i asked the same and the guy over there told me that holding them and clicking photos has been BANNED.

Iam sorry about that. Even I do not know about that. I might be crossing that place some time next month. let me check and confirm. [ We chennai TAIians are planning for a meet most probably in ECR ]

Sethu

Top Bottom