Creeper Small Car from Raja Motors, Kerala

Thread Starter #1
Kaja Motors from Guruvayur, Kerala has launch its ultra small car named Creeper in the New Delhi Auto Expo 2012. The car has been developed based on the design by Motormind, a design consultancy firm in Bangalore.

kaja.jpg

The width of the car will be 1.25 metre. It is of 2.95 m legnth, 1.6 m height and a wheelbase of 2.1 m.
The Creeper small car is equipped with 800 cc engine and can accomodate two persons only, but the rear seat can be adjusted to seat two persons. The car makers aims to market this small car for metro cities which are congested with heavy traffic. Cost of the car is expected to be 1.75 lakhs and runs on petrol. Kaja Motors expects to launch the Diesel, electric models of the Creeper car soon.

Source - Weeksupdate & Mathrubhumi

350Z

Core Team
Re: Creeper Small Car from Kaja Motors, Kerala

I remember seeing this one as well. Below is an image that I could manage to snap from mobile cam.

Photo0121.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Read last year read in a auto maz about them.They brought out a MPV in 1998, which was based or copied from a Renault MPV(don't remember the name).Did produce only two or three vechiles.

Creeper has unique design full of sharp lines everywhere.

Read last year read in a auto maz about them.They brought out a MPV in 1998, which was based or copied from a Renault MPV(don't remember the name).Did produce only two or three vechiles.

Creeper has unique design full of sharp lines everywhere.
That was a Kazwa. I remember some issue of Auto India in the 1990's had the Kazwa on it's cover. Based on the Renault Espace. Fibre glass body. Does anyone here have any idea how many units were made, let alone sold?

Mods: The manufacturer's name is Rajah Motors. Please change the thread title accordingly.

Did anyone told them about Aerodynamics? The car is good for a desert dash (no sand in mouth) but not for personal use. Err, can this qualify as a Car? If this a car then RE60 should also be a car!

That was a Kazwa. I remember some issue of Auto India in the 1990's had the Kazwa on it's cover. Based on the Renault Espace. Fibre glass body. Does anyone here have any idea how many units were made, let alone sold?

Mods: The manufacturer's name is Rajah Motors. Please change the thread title accordingly.
What I remembered that they made around 5 cars , of which one is presently used by a member of the manufacturer.If I am not wrong they are known as the bidi makers of Kerela.

Kaja Motors from Guruvayur, Kerala has launch its ultra small car named Creeper in the New Delhi Auto Expo 2012. The car has been developed based on the design by Motormind, a design consultancy firm in Bangalore.
YOU need a design consultancy to design this car?[frustration]

I couldn't find the ROLF smiley but I desperately need one mods :please:

Some more information about the MPV.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/nostalgic-era/6006-kazwa-mpv-rajah-motors.html#post126443

Top Bottom