Crashed My New Car Driving in Stilettos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best laughter thread !

We have some post of funny things done by a woman driver.
But in this case the woman , accept it herself , though you planned to blame the mat. :)

The Only thing we can say is practice safe driving.
No point in saying that i am a bad driver , just try to improve.

Bad driver not only risk their life , but also other.

Just practise and you can master them !

zengetz

Suspended
You need to take more driving lessons for sure. You mentioned you cannot Kerb Park (Parallel Park), how did you pass your test ? Dont tell me you were lucky to get away during the test.

On a serious note - Avoid driving in Stilts. Get a car that you are comfortable to drive without your high heels. A small car like a Peugeot or the SMART car, you wont have any problems parking it too.

Thread Starter #19
ilango[speed thirst];103209 said:
the best laughter thread !

We have some post of funny things done by a woman driver.
But in this case the woman , accept it herself , though you planned to blame the mat. :)

The Only thing we can say is practice safe driving.
No point in saying that i am a bad driver , just try to improve.

Bad driver not only risk their life , but also other.

Just practise and you can master them !
I still do blame the mat. I am not really risking my life as most of my bangs are really minor.
You need to take more driving lessons for sure. You mentioned you cannot Kerb Park (Parallel Park), how did you pass your test ? Dont tell me you were lucky to get away during the test.

On a serious note - Avoid driving in Stilts. Get a car that you are comfortable to drive without your high heels. A small car like a Peugeot or the SMART car, you wont have any problems parking it too.
I failed the first test, second test passed. But I can parallel park ok, its just that sometimes it takes my time and sometimes I crash while doing that.

details of above image,Pic taken in Athens Greece-
Car accident | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
[anger]
Thats good drivetech4.

Mods, please close this thread. Now a days TAI threads are appearing in google top list when we search for automobile related info. These kind of threads will lead to a negative image of TAI.

Only reason for the existance of this thread is for making fun of TAI

There are other threads on related subject and also there are many posts giving link to this thread[anger]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom