Cranking My Mind For TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi riders and drivers,

My self Dileep Kumar, from Kerala. A software engineer by profession [frustration] and a driver by passion [:)]. Very excited to join TAI. I am not new to TAI. I was following the TAI for years.

I've just crossed my 1.25L Kms Driving + Riding experience. Not very aggressive in driving, but tries to keep safe.

The vehicles i drive are a Maruti SX4, Maruti Swift and an Enfield UCE Standard.

My advice to the learners (No advice to the experienced [:)]), Drive hard but safe. Avoid risky overtakes, the rest will be all good.

Hi Dileep, hearty welcome to TAI [clap]. I always felt SX4 is a very under rated car, it deserved a better reception. Royal Enfield is a true head turner that every petrol head dreams of owning some day. Hope to see ownership reviews of your rides soon with ample pics. Wish you many more joyful and safe miles!.

Last edited:
Dileep,welcome to The Automotive India and wishing you happy stay.
We have few RE owners here so looking forward to see your ride and hear more about your ownership experience with it as well your swift and sx4.

Welcome Dileep, Enjoy your stay at TAI.
Sorry but couldn't resist to start with question directly!! but I that's what makes us petrol heads.
I have a feeling that backseat ride of SX4 is bit bouncy. I also felt that and got same feedback too, what is your input?

Thread Starter #5
Welcome Dileep, Enjoy your stay at TAI.
Sorry but couldn't resist to start with question directly!! but I that's what makes us petrol heads.
I have a feeling that backseat ride of SX4 is bit bouncy. I also felt that and got same feedback too, what is your input?
@Armadillo_TDCI : I will ask my family about that, as I never travelled in the back seat of the sx4. I tried to be always in the driver seat [:)]. Also this is mostly used by my father.

Dileep,welcome to The Automotive India and wishing you happy stay.
We have few RE owners here so looking forward to see your ride and hear more about your ownership experience with it as well your swift and sx4.
@vijay : definitely there will be my ownership experience on my bull as there are some good and bitter experience with him.

Hi Dileep, hearty welcome to TAI [clap]. I always felt SX4 is a very under rated car, it deserved a better reception. Royal Enfield is a true head turner that every petrol head dreams of owning some day. Hope to see ownership reviews of your rides soon with ample pics. Wish you many more joyful and safe miles!.
@Lameassonwheels : I too felt the SX4 is an under rated car, may be because of its poor fuel economy. But it is fun to drive and we can feel the power. Comparing to the swift ddis, i felt the acceleration of sx4 is comparatively low, but at any gear I can really feel the power.

Top Bottom