Coverage: Range Rover Velar Launched in India

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Made In India Range Rover Velar Spotted Testing

Made in India Range Rover Velar has been spotted making rounds in Bangalore and is likely to join Jaguar Land Rover's CKD line-up soon. The local assembly will also make the Velar more affordable in India as we had seen that happening earlier when the F-Pace moved to the local assembly. However, Jaguar Land Rover India has denied sharing any detail of its future models.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Jaguar Land Rover Launches Made-In-India Range Rover Velar; Prices Start At ₹ 72.47 Lakh

JLR is offering the locally assembled Range Rover Velar in a single R Dynamic S trim. Engines on offer are a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines. In the petrol P250 variant churns out 247 bhp and 365 Nm of peak torque and can clock triple digit speeds in 7.1 seconds. The 2-litre motor in the diesel D180 variant puts out 177 bhp and 430 Nm of peak torque and can do a 0 to 100 kmph sprint in 8.9 seconds. It also gets the all-terrain progress control (ATPC) system which configures the electronics according to the drive terrain.

Read:

Hey all my lovely friends, I just want to know that if anyone on this forum had experienced the new Range Rover Velar? If anyone found it somewhere else, please help me out.

I want to know more about this SUV. I am very much impressed with the look of car and also because of the fact that it is made in India. Thanks for this information but it will be quite helpful for me if anyone will share the ownership review of this SUV.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I want to know more about this SUV. I am very much impressed with the look of car and also because of the fact that it is made in India. Thanks for this information but it will be quite helpful for me if anyone will share the ownership review of this SUV.
Have seen this review, which may be of help to you....

Thanks a lot Nairk for sharing the review with me. I am just loving this forum and the people here who gives their valuable time & knowledge.

350Z

Core Team
New Range Rover Velar has now been launched in India. It’s starting price is Rs.79.87 Lakh (Ex.Showroom).

The 2.0-Liter Diesel now delivers 204 BHP and 430 Nm torque. Petrol, on the other hand, offers 250 BHP and 365 Nm torque. Both engines are equipped with AWD and 8-Speed Automatic Transmission.

Some of the new features on offer include: Air-Suspension, 3D Surround Camera, Cabin Air Ionization with PM2.5 Filter, Pivi Pro infotainment and Active Road Noise Cancellation etc.

New-Range-Rover-Velar-Front.jpg

New-Range-Rover-Velar-Rear.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom