Coverage: New Honda City Facelift Now Launched

Re: New Honda City To Launch in Jan 2017

Here are another pics of new Honda City 2017 version and differences between variants and features.

Source-Autocar India

And,the alloy which I posted below is 15 inch alloy wheel of Honda City V variant,which is now the new mid variant of City.

I'm tempted to go for V CVT as it has features which I wanted but missing leather pack and sunroof.

Attachments

re: New Honda City To Launch in Feb 2017,Now Launched!

Well, 13th is not that far away to know the official prices.
Unlike the past, I think this time around - price increase will be nominal taking into account the competition - Ciaz has overtaken City for the first time and also Verna and Vento readying their
new variants in 2017.

New City looks promising,hoping Honda to get rid off the short comings of the 4th gen & catch up the 3rd gen quality & real Honda feel back to the 'CITY' brand.
This is a segment which goes after the most fresh & updated model as we have seen -
3rd gen city was the segment leader - then it was given to the Verna -then it was given back to the 4th gen City-later Ciaz too grabbed the position for a short time.
I think its time for the City to punch the rivals back and its very essential for Honda's survival in the market too.

Good Luck Honda

Thread Starter #34

Honda 2017 City launched,
City petrol CVT comes with paddle shifters; does 18kpl. City MT does 17.4kpl. 119PS motor, 145NM of torque.

City diesel delivers 25.6kpl from its 100Ps engine.

1.JPG

Last edited:

Hope they keep 9.99L for V variant across India. Otherwise it is not beneficial for customers in other cities.

Absolutely killer price. Woohoo. SV MT is absolute VFM. V looks excellent proposition. But do not think there has been much addition to the features list to either of the variants

All good on the top AT variant, except for -
No Apple car play or Android Auto. This would mean buying a smartphone on the mirror link
compatible list. Need to add this price too to the cost of the car!!

I love those Headlights and Tail lights.
I will upgrade Headlight, Tail light & front Thin chrome bar.
I guess these upgraded parts will also fit in 2016 Model.

16 Inch alloy..
its looks they increased the size of the Rim and adjusted with Rubber to keep overall size of the tyre same as previous.
the height of the rubber looks slim, not good for Indian road, we got bumpy roads

Top Bottom