Coverage: Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launched

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,
Today Maruti Suzuki has launched the all new XL-6. The MPV is the first 3 row vehicle from the NEXA stable. The XL 6 has been launched in Zeta & Alpha trims with choice of AT and Manual Gearbox. It will be sold through NEXA. Pricing of the XL-6 starts from Ex-Showroom Rs. 9.79 Lacs onward. Here's the Official Launch Coverage by The Automotive India.

IMG_5696.JPG
IMG_5703.JPG
IMG_5713.JPG
IMG_5702.JPG
IMG_5731.JPG
IMG_5720.JPG
IMG_5724.JPG
IMG_5725.JPG
IMG_5734.JPG
IMG_5737.JPG
IMG_5728.JPG

What about the archic 4speed TC from Esteem Era?
MS really takes it's India operations for granted, who will lineup in hoards for this contraption.

Thread Starter #10

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,
I feel with the XL-6 MSIL has done something similar to what Honda did with Mobilio & BR-V. The understated look of Mobilio didn't strike a chord with the buyers so they took a chance and introduced BR-V with a slightly more aggressive design and in comparison to Mobilio the BR-V was able to grab attention. While for Honda, it might have helped to give a new lease of live to a low-selling vehicle but, in case of MSIL, I feel there wasn't any real need to launch something like XL-6 which essentially is an Ertiga under the skin. This isn't the first time Maruti has done so. Recall the Celerio twins i.e one with the cladding and one the normal one. Ertiga in itself is a capable MPV and doesn't require such beefed up avtars. The XL-6 without diesel engine and a dated AT box might be just another contraption running on road and that leaves a big room for MPV(s) like Marazzo to come in. Honestly, if you ask me, I would go in for a Marazzo than a XL-6.

Regards

Akash

Mayankji
Ertiga is for masses , while XL6 is targetting the mass consumers , moreover the segment they are targetting lready have competent models now , so unless Maruti ensures that it ticks all the boxes , it won't sell.

The 4 speed TC , reminded me of Fortuner automatic (3L automatic ) , it had a poor reputation as had lags .

Friends,
I feel with the XL-6 MSIL has done something similar to what Honda did with Mobilio & BR-V. The understated look of Mobilio didn't strike a chord with the buyers so they took a chance and introduced BR-V with a slightly more aggressive design and in comparison to Mobilio the BR-V was able to grab attention. While for Honda, it might have helped to give a new lease of live to a low-selling vehicle but, in case of MSIL, I feel there wasn't any real need to launch something like XL-6 which essentially is an Ertiga under the skin. This isn't the first time Maruti has done so. Recall the Celerio twins i.e one with the cladding and one the normal one. Ertiga in itself is a capable MPV and doesn't require such beefed up avtars. The XL-6 without diesel engine and a dated AT box might be just another contraption running on road and that leaves a big room for MPV(s) like Marazzo to come in. Honestly, if you ask me, I would go in for a Marazzo than a XL-6.

Regards

Akash
Really sums up my thoughts as well about the XL6. I am really confused on what to react to it and your post perfectly sums up my thoughts.

Thread Starter #15

Akash1886

Honoured Member

‘Ranveer Calling’ for an exclusive XL6 experience
An interactive digital campaign from NEXA
image003.jpg

Maruti Suzuki NEXA will launch the promotional campaign ‘Ranveer Calling’ for its recently launched premium MPV, the XL6. An interactive digital film, ‘Ranveer Calling’ features the superstar Ranveer Singh in an XL6 enabling the viewer to book a drive experience of the XL6.

A first-of-its kind digital integration, ‘Ranveer Calling’ aims to bring the existing and prospective NEXA customers closer to the product in an interactive format. Based on NEXA’s value of innovation; this unique experience offers the viewer with a personalised experience. Launched to create awareness about Maruti Suzuki NEXA’s premium MPV, the XL6, this digital campaign is built to invite people to test drive the vehicle.

Commenting on the launch of the campaign, Mr. Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India said, “I am delighted to share that we have received a wonderful response from our customers for our exclusive 6-seater,the XL6, from all over India and we are focused on taking the momentum ahead. ‘Ranveer Calling’ is a step forward towards the creation of personalized experience for the customers. The digital campaign enables the customers to book a test drive of the XL6 and experience the comfortable and spacious interiors of the car by speaking to Ranveer Singh, who would assist the caller in getting to know the car. Ideas that are led by new technology are at the forefront of NEXA and we are confident that the engagement will connect well with audiences.”

Mr. Ranveer Singh, brand ambassador for NEXA commented, I am glad to be a part of this interactive digital campaign along with NEXA. I am a firm believer of NEXA’s values of ‘Creating and Inspiring’. This campaign is going to be a truly unique experience for our customers. I urge everyone to pick-up their phones and “Wake Me Up”! ‘Ranveer Calling’ is launching today, and I look forward to everyone participating in this wonderfully novel experience.

Customers can simply follow the instructions on the screen and book a test drive of XL6 in a fun, interactive manner.
Positioned strongly on comfort and style, the XL6 is powered by a BSVI compliant engine paired with the progressive Smart Hybrid technology. With its sporty styling, premium interiors with 2nd row captain seats, all black leather upholstery and un-matched safety for both occupants and pedestrians, the XL6 strikes a perfect balance of style, space, comfort, performance and safety. Launched in August 2019, the XL6 is available in 6 colour options and a choice of manual or automatic transmission across all 365 NEXA outlets in 208 cities.
Regards

Akash

Top Bottom