Countdown begins for All New Bajaj Pulsar - Coming In 15 days

Thread Starter #1

Bajaj Auto will launch the all new Pulsar in around 15 days from now. The teaser website for the bike is already up and running with the now ubiquitous reverse countdown to the launch day.

website - Goodbye traffic

Motoroids tells its XCD Spirit

Last edited:
Another Pulsar in a short period? My friend has just taken delivery of a Pulsar 180, which is itself a new one launched recently with parts borrowed from P200.

Yes! Even many local dealers tell that Bajjaj is coming with Monocross suspension!

May be that one

Take a close look guys. Doesn't look like a mono shock,the rear tyer is small. I don't think its a 200cc bike.

Got it.Its a DAM 135 cc bike ![frustration]

"p135_teaser.swf"-found this in page source

Last edited:
Take a close look guys. Doesn't look like a mono shock,the rear tyer is small. I don't think its a 200cc bike.

Got it.Its a DAM 135 cc bike ![frustration]

"p135_teaser.swf"-found this in page source
Actually the teaser bike is not a 200cc(they don't call a 200 cc traffic cutter), but a 135 cc bike as claimed by motoroids with those spy pics.

I was just wondering that if new a Pulsar is coming, then that would be a 200.

May be they are launching the p200 again. seeing the above pic i dont think the changes will be extreme, maybe a faelift coz the tank is looking same as that of the current one.

May be they are launching the p200 again. seeing the above pic i dont think the changes will be extreme, maybe a faelift coz the tank is looking same as that of the current one.
Well waiting for the exact and correct info!!
Guys you missed my post no 6.

Go to that website & check the page source. It says " p135_teaser.swf " i.e Pulsar 135 teaser.swf .

And about the name " Pulsar " -

Q. Which bike do you own ?
A. XCD

Q. Which bike do you own ?
A. Pulsar.

So you see the second answer sounds better than the first one as its pretty famous & has a different class.So that's the reason they have named it PULSAR to attract the costumers & to live up to the Pulsar name the minor changes like split seats ,etc have been done.

Last edited:

Top Bottom