Cost of Smoking the Headlamps?

Thread Starter #1
finally got my seats done! ive put dorado all blak seat covers. cost me 4k including labour. i think it was a decent deal.

I now want to do a couple of more things:
1st, i want to smoke my head and tail lights. i kno it reduces the brightness but i still want to give that all black feel to my car. but again, no one is willing to do it on GP road. anyone know any place?? also is it better to tint the lights or "smoke" them?

2nd, i have a pretty nice audio system...Pioneer FH P6050UB HU, Pioneer TS S201 50W Tweeters (X2), 400W JBL oval (X2), a Blaupunkt 750W mono block amp and a 1000W Hertz Sub. The thing is i have 4 door speakers (not great ones - they are 150W panasonics that came with the car but they sound pretty decent actually - will upgrade to kenwood when i have the money) but only 2 are connected. People are telling me not to connect the other two because it will reduce sound quality. is this true? and why? also, i want to make my car neat - as in a plexiglass box for my amp, complete with neon lighting and carpets (currently, its just screwed to the back of my seat), etc. any place you know that does a good job of these things? and what sort of budget should i be looking at?

Once Ilango starts his works,my car will have the headlights and taillights modified.How much will be the cost for headlight color finish and for smoking and similarly for smoking(single coat) the taillights?

i was about to open a new thread - since i have mentioned and you have asked , 2 purpose

1. Business
2. Gonna buy a car from calcutta.-lancer

the former reason is due to latter
Sorry for off topic. i hope till i get the car , i'll be offline or if i get a wireless datacard within that i'll be in touch

:offtopic::sorry:

Thread Starter #6
hey ilango, do you know anyone on GP Road who does it or PM me your number so i can call you when I come to pondy. [cheers]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is going off topic ,

this is for custom interior painting thread.

Tail light tinting will cost you 1450/-
Head light painting cost you 3200/-

For this i give a gurantee for 3 years.

Rate can be compromised so will be the material - tinting tend to peel off very soon.

I have a guy here. He tried his best but due to bubbles he finally gaveup. Will pinch him again in a few days with garware. Lets hope for the best[cry]

Top Bottom