Cost of Single VW Vento's Alloy Rs.21K !!

Thread Starter #33
@cooldhaya dude ask your friend to fit spare wheel and stop driving at speed of 100 kmph!!

He has already changed the alloy and bought a new one. And as AMG said 100kmph is a cakewalk for all the modern cars you will hardly feel the speed inside the cabin. I know its above the speed limits but who drives below 80kmph in well laid 4 lane highways? And we don't drive rashly by any means , just cruising at a constant speed.

Hi everyone. Polo and Vento alloys are the same and both cost 17,500 rs each. According to me those are Borbett alloys. and also seems to be an import.

@cooldhaya - guess this happened because of the Sharp object or something that hit the wheels. I personally have gone past 135+ speed with the same Stock alloys n tyres and it handles like butter :)

Thread Starter #35
I don't know but here in Chennai a single alloy for Vento costs around 21k which is too much even if its an import! Yes we ran over a sharp object by mistake and that is why the alloy cracked.

17.5k for an alloy for a car(Polo) costing 7Lakhs?? Just not acceptable for me buddy!

17.5k for an alloy for a car(Polo) costing 7Lakhs?? Just not acceptable for me buddy!
But that is the Fact that both Polo and Vento alloys are the same. Well on the other hand i heard that Fluidic Verna Alloys cost around 16k for one alloy.

BTW, i am thinking of Selling My Polo's Stock alloys n to upgrade. Thinking of Selling the stock alloys Set of 4 for Just 22k rs. (with just 1,000 kms done on them)

Thread Starter #37
If fluidic Verna's alloy prices are true then its daylight robbery because unlike VW this is not going to be an import! Looks like these manufacturers are making serious money out of this!

If fluidic Verna's alloy prices are true then its daylight robbery because unlike VW this is not going to be an import! Looks like these manufacturers are making serious money out of this!
that is the price of what the Hyundai dealers quote here.

Regarding the Original VW alloys. Whats your thought? 22k for set of 4. Is my asking price on the lesser side? meanwhile if you know of anyone interested to buy them i can give it for that price. would be worth it is what i feel.

Howz it? yah in sometime wil post an ad here as well. hehe set of 4 buying from VW will become a ridiculous 70k rs. but this is just 1000 kms used and for 22k should be a very good buy i feel. If i dont get my expected price then am not going to remove it nor sell them off, would be happy to keep them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@cooldhaya dude ask your friend to fit spare wheel and stop driving at speed of 100 kmph!!
100 kmph is not a lot man

just out of curosity
does the tyres in india /rims have max speed on them?
up here the tyres have like 200-250
depending on how much your spending

Top Bottom