Cost of Single VW Vento's Alloy Rs.21K !!

o ' my god 21k for a single alloy[surprise]. i have to be very carefull while driving on bad roads. i would definitely go for alloys available in the market rather than subject my self to this sort of robbery.

Even 17.5k is too much for a single pc. One can get a decent set(5) of aftermarket wheels for the same amount.

Am new and unaware of the VW warranty terms.

if the alloys comes as default with the car means it should be covered under warranty rite

are you out of warranty ?

Thread Starter #20
@ verna Yeah i never denied the fact , 21k is too much for a single alloy for a car like Vento which costs 10.5Lakhs OTR.

@ MSN1 The car is just 3 months old. Warranty cannot be claimed because the damage has taken place because of a puncture.

That is called #@*$&@

21k is too much,
if it was that much worth , it should not have cracked. like the rally alloys.

even the rally alloys cost less than the indicated price.
4k for the tyre is normal .

still cant digest the alloy price!

As all say , you could get a new set of 4 alloys

Thread Starter #22
Yeah one of my friend said , its VW , it is good quality so only its costly. I said the same thing which you said now , if it was so much good in quality worth 21k then why did it crack in first place!

Even i cant digest its price my friend changed to new alloys and tyres already , bill was Rs.25,500![frustration]

If i was in this situation i would used this situation to get nice after-market alloys![evil]

450 Dollars for that VW alloys.? he is probably asking much more then usual.

mean 1800 Dollars for a set? Bullsh!t

you can get decent Rota wheels for about 1200 dollars

Attachments

Thread Starter #28
Yeah guys i created a separate thread on this issue so that it reaches people out there , VW is seriously ripping its customers off royally! Vento owners be careful with your alloys and incase you too unfortunately crack them go for after-market alloys instead of paying 21k for a single alloy!

This is just a case of broad daylight loot from VW. But there could be many reasons for them to put up such a high cost! Vento is the best selling sedan these days, and if they have to continue on the same path, they need to bring down those exorbitant pricing for services and after purchase costs.

In that price, anyone can order good alloys from beyond seas including freight!!!

EDIT: thanks Dhaya for putting up this in a post. The more voices it creates, more chances it might affect.

Top Bottom