Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC) Price in Your Area

Re: How much do you pay for Pollution Under Control certificate.

Thanks for your replies guys! I was thinking whether to get PUC for Aria or not!

Here is what i pay in New delhi

1.Sonata transform(Diesel) 100/-
2.Swift Dzire(Diesel)60/-
3.Sx4(Petrol)40/-

I have to pay extra for my sonata because it has twin exhaust and no one is willing to do the extra effort for free.[frustration],validity only 3 months.

Here is what i pay in New delhi

1.Sonata transform(Diesel) 100/-
2.Swift Dzire(Diesel)60/-
3.Sx4(Petrol)40/-

I have to pay extra for my sonata because it has twin exhaust and no one is willing to do the extra effort for free.[frustration],validity only 3 months.
hey i never knew that double exhaust cars need both their exausts to be checked. maybe this sounds stupid but am serious.. :stupid: btw post your sonata review!!

Being in Delhi doing PUC is a chore every 3 months.I pay Rs 45 for my Swift.In karnataka I think they charge Rs 80 and valid for 6 months.
Earlier they used to provide a PUC sticker now they don't bother even to provide the Pollution under sticker.

Thread Starter #21

Hello guys this came to my mind , when the outer state police are so keen on seeing the PUC certificate.
But has not bothered to check these PUC centre's, whether they are doing their job.
The values are adjusted if the pollution is high at these centres.

A safari which was emitting smoke, but the technician adjusted the values in front of me.
What is the exact way of carrying the Pollution test for diesel vehicles.

Just paid Rs.100 for my Siena. Required as I had to get a NOC for transfer.

I paid Rs.50.for my indica in my city, it valid upto 6 months.

AFAIK, new cars do not require PUC (done by Owner) for a year. From next year onwards, you will have to get PUC every 6 months.

Vehicular Pollution Checks Going To Be Mandatory Soon

As vehicular pollution in India and notably Delhi grows to appalling levels, the government intends to take strict measures to counteract this. In order to check the rising pollution level, a new system of pollution check is being launched in Delhi. Under this new system, without a valid pollution check done on the car and pollution certificate received hereafter, annual fitness certificates would not be issued to car owners.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Vehicular Pollution Checks Going To Be Mandatory Soon

As vehicular pollution in India and notably Delhi grows to appalling levels, the government intends to take strict measures to counteract this. In order to check the rising pollution level, a new system of pollution check is being launched in Delhi. Under this new system, without a valid pollution check done on the car and pollution certificate received hereafter, annual fitness certificates would not be issued to car owners.
Hello Shreya, Welcome to The Automotive India. Please refer to the underlined part of your post above. As of the fitness certificate, as per NGT ruling older than 10 years diesel cars are off the road and as far as petrol cars are concerned, the fitness certificate is issued once it has completed 15 years as I know. As per your view, would every car be included in this ruling? Can you please elaborate on the finer points?

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom