Correct Size and Matching Alloys for i10

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

Need expert suggestions for my silver coloured i10 alloys

This is the first one

This is second one

Tires-- plan to keep the same for now.

The 2nd one looks cool for the i10 which you own now.

Stick with 13 inchers as this will not void your warranty & wont create unnecssary troubles.

Happy Motoring!

Just what Zinam suggested. The 2nd one will look great on your ride. The first one is good but wont look as good as second one.

i also prefer 2nd one, but doesn't suit an i10, i hav prsonally seen this applied on i10 and it doesn't look as cool as the below one, go with a design like the below one'

look for more spokes on the alloys, rather than limiting urself 4-6 spokes, on i10 more spokes on wheels make u a nice spinner [:)]

Attachments

Agreed that more spoked would look nice, but it will take much efforts to clean too. So, if alloys are not clean, they look bad.
The designs selected by 'amiti' are good and easy to clean and maintain. I too liked and would suggest the second one as it will look good on a silver car, but the design is too common and old!! Check something new and latest buddy!

Yes even i would suggest the second one but yes as Gears mentioned those are too common now. Search for new trendy designs.

Thread Starter #7
Thankyou Friends. I am almost finalizing the second one. Since it is simple and would be easy to maintain. The only problem with multispoke is the strength of spokes. And trust me the roads are bad in Pune.

Also yesterday I went to a bridgestone shop. Was looking for Turanza ER60 175/70 R13. Will this tire upgrade do any harm to current setup of suspensions etc. Also the price quoted by the dealer was 3800/- per tire. Is this price correct?

Should I keep the same stock tires for now or should I upgrade to the one's mentioned above?

Need your suggestions.

Whats the OE tire size? I would recommend you to stick to stock ones if are satisfied with its performance. And yes, the alloys with more spokes require more effort while cleaning.

Thankyou Friends. I am almost finalizing the second one. Since it is simple and would be easy to maintain. The only problem with multispoke is the strength of spokes. And trust me the roads are bad in Pune.

Also yesterday I went to a bridgestone shop. Was looking for Turanza ER60 175/70 R13. Will this tire upgrade do any harm to current setup of suspensions etc. Also the price quoted by the dealer was 3800/- per tire. Is this price correct?

Should I keep the same stock tires for now or should I upgrade to the one's mentioned above?

Need your suggestions.
If you are upszing, then best and the top tyres for i10 will be 175/70R14 84T, get in touch with dealer for this size, if they don't have it in stock, wait for it to arrive, it's the best for i10,[:)] regarding alloys, if u r moving to 14" tyres u wud hav to go for 14" alloys as well, choose the pattern you like [;)]

and ask the dealer if they have 175/70R14 84T of Bridgestone Potenza G3 Series, it's superb, (costs around Rs.2900-Rs.3300 per tyre). or u can for Yokohama in that size, with white lettering on the tyre walls, looks racy [clap]

Thread Starter #10
OE tire size for i0 is 155/80 R13
OE steel rim size for i10 is 4J

Hence planning for 5J alloys. First I did think of only alloys and for some time will stick to OE tires as they wont fetch much now.

From last post it seems turanza's er60(I was quoted 2800 per tire) are more costlier than potenza's. Or am I missing something?

Regarding 14", I am not that comfortable given the power of the car. In UK i10 does come with 14" and 175/65 tires.

OE tire size for i0 is 155/80 R13
OE steel rim size for i10 is 4J

Hence planning for 5J alloys. First I did think of only alloys and for some time will stick to OE tires as they wont fetch much now.

From last post it seems turanza's er60(I was quoted 2800 per tire) are more costlier than potenza's. Or am I missing something?

Regarding 14", I am not that comfortable given the power of the car. In UK i10 does come with 14" and 175/65 tires.
u shud be fine with 14", i10 can handle it, and Potenza "G3 Series" is better than Turanza, coz u are from Pune, and i hav heard Pune has sum wobbly roads, go for Potenza G3 series m8,

i would suggest you to go for GIII's, those are the best i think! Also they look cool, especially on a hatch, because the tyre thread can be visible from the backside of the car...[thumbsup]
I am not sure if yokos are available in 13''!

Top Bottom