Considering To Purchase Maruti Eeco

Thread Starter #1
I want purchase Maruti Eeco 5 Seater AC or Maruti Eeco CNG 5 Seater AC.
but I have some confusion.
1.Buy Maruti Eeco 5 Seater AC and do CNG after for cost cutting?
2.How is A/C ?
3 How is average ?
4.some of told me that "It is near to impossible to replace Stepni" ?

please suggest me I purchase Eeco yes or not.
if yes which model with CNG or without CNG.

Re: I want to purchase Maruti Eeco

Go for CNG 5 seater AC
Factory fitted CNG kit is always very well tuned.
Eeco Flexi Green
After market CNG kit installation will void you warranty!
2.How is A/C ?
AC is OK but not bad.
3 How is average ?
With CNG you will get 14-15 in city with AC and 17-18 on highways with AC
No its not like that.

see whats your need and ask your self which type of car you want to own then decide ok "best of luck"[thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
Not recommended and will also void the warranty. The company fitted unit makes for a safer deal.

Must be average but better than having a no A/C.

3 How is average ?
ARAI claimed fuel efficiency figure is 15.1 Kmpl but expect around 12 in real time, depending upon several conditions.

Why so?

please suggest me I purchase Eeco yes or not.
Eeco is a practical and affordable van, but the decision to buy it or not totally depends upon requirements. Could you elaborate for which purpose you are considering this car? How much is the budget? Here's our take on Maruti Eeco: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...maruti-suzuki-eeco-road-tested.html#post21908

Drive Safe,
350Z

I had Eeco 7str for a while,but we had TDed the 5 seater A/C version,the Aircon was pretty powerful.The unit had chilled the whole car in matter of seconds.

About the CNG,always go for factory fitted ones,they will have warranty covered by the company,so no issues will be raised.

In city ours(without CNG) was giving 11-12kmpl and at highways 14-15kmpl without a/c.
So expect +2 kmpl if you plan for CNG

Regarding the stepni,that's little bit of a chore but manageable as the tyre goes under the body so you have to loosen the net in the rear bumper which supports the iron bar containing the tyre.

Last edited:
Hi

hi all,
this is thads
im a newbie around the forum.
just planning to buy a car for my parents
need some expert advise.
budget low so settling for suzuki eeco 5 seater with A/C
hope its a good choice

reg,
thads
UAE

Re: Hi

hi all,
this is thads
need some expert advise.
hope its a good choice

reg,
thads
UAE
Welcome to TAI thads if you budget is low and if you looking for your parent go for TATA Nano Automatic it will be really helpful for them to drive

hi all,
this is thads
need some expert advise.
hope its a good choice

reg,
thads
UAE
Hello tfernandes,
Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com

Eeco is only a "Good Upgrade" from Omni for some level of comfort and driving experince in a limited budget.
Please elaborate the need for having an Eeco for your parents, i know because of it's tall stance it's easy to get in/out, but there's a grouse that it doesn't have a Power steering, let your parents take a test drive and then decide, Eeco can mainly be considered for seating and utility purposes for big liters of boot, so if the previous sentence is what you seek, then I'd recommend it, else if it's only for driving around town doing errands, you may go in for hatches which is quite practical IMO.

Hello tfernandes,
Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com

Eeco is only a "Good Upgrade" from Omni for some level of comfort and driving experince in a limited budget.
Please elaborate the need for having an Eeco for your parents, i know because of it's tall stance it's easy to get in/out, but there's a grouse that it doesn't have a Power steering, let your parents take a test drive and then decide, Eeco can mainly be considered for seating and utility purposes for big liters of boot, so if the previous sentence is what you seek, then I'd recommend it, else if it's only for driving around town doing errands, you may go in for hatches which is quite practical IMO.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes reason for eeco - parents are tall and 5 members so i want all of them to fit in. dad will drive the vehicle not frequently maybe 3 times a week. i wanted to know if CNG would be a good option for the car alongwith petrol.

Is celerio a good option compared to eeco.

My furutre plan - Put bigger wheels for the eeco, do some minor mods like a stepper for foot, put a good front bumper

Thanks for the feedback. Yes reason for eeco - parents are tall and 5 members so i want all of them to fit in. dad will drive the vehicle not frequently maybe 3 times a week. i wanted to know if CNG would be a good option for the car alongwith petrol.
CNG is a good option if your car runs frequently, but it does have it's own space in the boot and maintenance is a must too.
Is celerio a good option compared to eeco.
It is a good one for 4 members, 5 members you need to squeeze in and sit but does not apply for city driving, Celerio price is on the higher side. Would suggest you look over Wagon-R which fits into the space between these two.

My furutre plan - Put bigger wheels for the eeco, do some minor mods like a stepper for foot, put a good front bumper
Body colored bumpers and a spoiler makes Eeco a good one to look.

thanks alot for the feedback guys.

I am travelling to india in august and wil visit the showroom and see whats in store. EECO is launching the eeco picknik which is fully modified but lets see if i get some knews about it from the dealer in india they are cheating alot with so many variants. here in uae there is only 3 options for any car - basic, medium and full options then too dealers make good money. In india its so confusing and delaers are just charging hefty for some minor upgrades through model variants.

Body colored bumpers and a spoiler makes Eeco a good one to look.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom