Considering New Shoes For My Tata Safari

@ Mastersquall, have you decided on the brand of tyres?

myself & Ilango went to the tyre shop on saturday evening to check this out.

Michelin Duraplus 235/70 R16 with normal kind of tread is what was available.

It had that butchy look you had asked for. In Pondicherry it costs Rs.6350 per tyre.

I wanted to get the quote for ATX & Latitude designs but they were not available with the dealer and he said those models were discontinued. No idea on that!

@ Gokul : Michelin Latitude ATX costed 7100/- tyre last year.
I think prices have jacked up now.

Bridgestones costed 6890/- earlier but now its 7550/-

Thread Starter #33
@satan not yet . i am busy for 2week . First i need to get my corolla rear tire rod replaced also after that safari tire is on list .

Thread Starter #35
my black beast was stolen but i have purchased another safari vx 4x4 and have got Yokohama Geolander AT/S less noicy ,good grip in wet and uneven road although on smooth road while taking little tight turn at speed 60 will lead tire screaming which wasn't with bridgestone

I am sorry about that Mastersquall. Well I can hear even the BS screaming around corners.! That's what my Safari does.! :P

Thread Starter #37
I am sorry about that Mastersquall. Well I can hear even the BS screaming around corners.! That's what my Safari does.! :P
But enjoying my new second hand safari thanks to tata for stopping production of vx 4x4 [anger] I had to brought second hand .

But grip in wet is awesome

Top Bottom