Confused on Choosing My Ride (Decided Honda City ZX V-Tec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Confused on choosing my ride

I meant 1.4 diesel only.I think the new one didnt cost that much,so thought the used would be a lil cheap.Not sure on this.
I think you can also look for 1.3MJD palio.Not sure about its ASS or parts availability though

Thread Starter #53

Update
Finalized a deal - City ZX vtec, yet to pay the seller.
Will keep this thread updated shortly.

Thread Starter #54

Could someone please help me with the list of documents to be signed by the seller for used car?
Soft copy of those forms / documents could be more useful.

Thanks

350Z

Core Team

Update
Finalized a deal - City ZX vtec, yet to pay the seller.
Will keep this thread updated shortly.
Congrats Mr.Boss. City ZX V-Tech is a nice choice. Tell us more details about it, will be waiting for further updates.

Could someone please help me with the list of documents to be signed by the seller for used car?
Soft copy of those forms / documents could be more useful.

Thanks
The following links would be helpful:

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...used-car-inspection-check-list.html#post17437

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pecting-second-hand-car-exhaustive-guide.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #56

Congrats Mr.Boss. City ZX V-Tech is a nice choice. Tell us more details about it, will be waiting for further updates.
Thank you 350Z.

Update 2
Paid advance to the seller. Awaiting auspicious day in next week to pay the rest and get her home. By the way, second Honda at home.

Its a 2007 model, single owner and very well maintained. I'm worried that she doesn't have ABS or Air Bags either. I can live without the later, but ABS??? Should learn to live without.[cry]

Regarding the price, I'll keep my fingers crossed until I settle the amount and get the keys in hand.

Thread Starter #57
Finally a second Honda at home [:D]

Settled the amount and got her home today. Ownership thread and pictures to follow, very soon.

Many congratulations Mr. Boss. I am a fan of Dolphin City, so please post number of pics of your new acquisition.

Thread Starter #60
What is the price? What registration is it?
Driven in Coimbatore or Chennai?
Thank you. Its TN07 registered (Thiruvanmiyur) It will be driven in Chennai for my daily office commute. Price, could you make some guess?

Many congratulations Mr. Boss. I am a fan of Dolphin City, so please post number of pics of your new acquisition.
Thanks Akash, photographs will be posted on Ownership thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom