Confused Between i10 sportz(o), Figo Titanium 1.2

@ TheTraveller Maybe yes i have not driven hatchbacks much so can't comment on acceleration further. But loved Punto for its build quality , brilliant suspension and handling! If i had to buy a hatch now i would be too tempted to buy Punto!

I have extensively driven the punto 75hp and 90hp. The 90hp is better, my friend has it. He is extremely happy with it. Mileage is also good and power is ok. If you know the trick of changing gears at the right time then punto 90hp would be a good choice. Excellent ride and stability.

People in Pune are happy with Punto. Only crib is the parts arrive late if any problem occurs.

AMG

Suspended
I have extensively driven the punto 75hp and 90hp. The 90hp is better, my friend has it. He is extremely happy with it. Mileage is also good and power is ok. If you know the trick of changing gears at the right time then punto 90hp would be a good choice. Excellent ride and stability.

People in Pune are happy with Punto. Only crib is the parts arrive late if any problem occurs.

He has with great difficulty increased his budget to a normal Punto 1.4 E Pack.

And now you want him to pressurize his family even further(economically, that is)

Thread Starter #50
hehe. you are right AMG. though thanks amiti for your suggestion...

had a brainstorming session with mom dad. it started with it being my first car to how i will manage it financially later on (as it's been only 1.5 yrs as my job exp) so it seems the punto and figo diesel plans have become a dream for the time being and its back to i10 :p

sorry guys for the inconvience but next time will come a definite decision only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

had a brainstorming session with mom dad. it started with it being my first car to how i will manage it financially later on (as it's been only 1.5 yrs as my job exp) so it seems the punto and figo diesel plans have become a dream for the time being and its back to i10 :p

sorry guys for the inconvience but next time will come a definite decision only :)
@AMG -- I am no way pressurizing mrinal. My only take is that, if he is going for punto then it should be the right one, as one should not crib for not buying the correct version.

@Mrinal -- This is the toughest part and we really need to brainstorm and take into account all factors including hard earned monies. Take your time and do more TD's on cars you have shortlisted. One car will definitely click (this click should be composed of heart and head as well)

Decision should always be yours. Money is the most imp factor and I am sure you will get a good deal with i10 too[cheers]

Thread Starter #53
Thanks a lot mate. I appreciate, both your comments are really helpful :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay now back to square one! So i think it should be between i10 Sportz and Figo 1.2 Titanium right?

I would suggest Figo rather than i10.

I think your are not in geat demand for safety as you have selcted sportz variant.If you are a sedate drive then ford figo is good buy.Other hatchbacks(but should compromise on safety though)polo,fabia,micra,base variant i20.I have suggested these a you would go for short trips which means you may need a a big boot .
I also thought of gettin a used jazz(compromise from loosing a new car smell)-its economical,practical,looks good too.

@ Mrinal
There is one beauty in red available at TATA FIAT showcase in Pune (Tilak Road) with handsome discount.
Guess its GP 90hp Emotion pack and it’s not a TD vehicle.

@ Mrinal
There is one beauty in red available at TATA FIAT showcase in Pune (Tilak Road) with handsome discount.
Guess its GP 90hp Emotion pack and it’s not a TD vehicle.
90bhp punto is even more expensive to regular punto.If you are spending for punto or figo, do opt for diesel engines and not petrol, neigher of them are good to drive with petrol engines.You would love punto for superb suspention setup, great steering feedback and how good this car handles highways, on the second hand figo wins down to superb engine with superb low end torque which wont let u feel turbolag in your city drives.Good space inside the cabin which one doesnt get feel of looking from outside.Same good steering feedback but not like fiat but almost there.So take your call.

Top Bottom