Confused Between i10 sportz(o), Figo Titanium 1.2

AMG

Suspended
@ Vibhor

I absolutely disagree with your point that Ritz is more fun to drive than the figo.

IMO, there are no budget driver cars better than ford(In this country)

350Z

Core Team
@ Vibhor
I absolutely disagree with your point that Ritz is more fun to drive than the figo.

IMO, there are no budget driver cars better than ford(In this country)
I never compared the Ritz with Figo. Did I?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
Chill guys. i'm more than glad that i have experienced guys discussing abt my next car. leave out who said what.
i have called the ford sales guy tomorrow with the figo diesel titanium car for the final TD and overall testing of the car. if all goes well will book the car tomorrow.

will keep u updated..
thnks

I don't think you have much choices in your budget satisfying your requirements other than Figo. Consider Ritz if you want that peace of mind ownership and if you are ok with the odd rear looks. But please no A-Star! Astar is segment below Ritz and Figo overall!

Do keep us updated.

Hi Guys,
Can u help me decide.
My budget is max 5.5
My travelling is mostly on weekends..
I was on the verge of booking i10 but backed out on knowing the specs of figo...as the only reason i'm inclined to figo is bcoz of the ABS and dual airbags.

pls advise..also any other car options will be appreciated.
Will answer further queries as needed.
Hello Mrinal: My suggestion to you is to go with Figo, what a beauty the car is.
With lots of boot space, stock Music system is also superb.
Zero engine noise with the petrol engine.
I am telling you after driving my friends Figo.
Really amazing car..
Rear leg space is also good, and tall persons can sit very well.

The petrol Figo may not be as thrilling to drive as its diesel counter part, however, Figo is definitely one value for mobey package. Ofcourse, you do have a few options like Ritz which will give you peace of mind with fantastic A.S.S. The gamma engines of Hyundai too are pretty smooth, but after reading so much about the steering rattle issue even with the new gen i10, i would suggest you to remain away from i10.

Thread Starter #30
yup i'm no longer interested in i10...
also Ritz looks don't attract me at all...

now i have two weird options...
ford figo 1.4 titanium...or ... Punto 1.4 emo pack(not sure abbt it's diesel varient..)

help!!

Top Bottom