Confused Between Ford EcoSport & Tata Nexon

Congrats Suraj for the choice !! Please do post few pics of delivery and also expect to see a ownership review from you soon.. wish you happy miles ahead with your ES

Thread Starter #32
Many congratulations on your new ES and good to see you are opting for its top end variant with all the bells and whistles.
A suggestion if its okay for you and your family to take the delivery on day time try to do so either early hours in noon or morning rather then late evening.You would have good lights and time to look around your new car,understand its features as well as can spot anything that needs tobe attended by the staff.
Happy miles munching.
Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your suggestion.

And yes i will reach the showroom early itself , maybe by 3pm itself. Although i will take the delivery by evening. i will get all the accessories installed infront of my eyes only. I have scheduled the delivery by evening as i want my dad, mom as well as wife to be their. My dad, mom and wife all are working so they will be free by evening itself, thats why i have scheduled delivery by evening.

Hi everyone,

I have now kind of made up my mind and dont want to stretch it further.

Just let me know in your respective opinion That " If i go for Ford Ecosport Titanium Version" , will i be regretting it in future? Because as i see now both these SUV`s are decent enough and their is no clear winner.

My wife and even myself are finding the Nexon look a bit flamboyant and abit loud, whereas Ford looks good.

Also, correct me if i am wrong , i believe ford 1.5 litre engine is tried and tested over a long period of time. I believe its been more then 4-5 years since ecosport was launched with 1.5 litre diesel engine. Also, the new updated version of ecosport is way better then what it was initially.
Ford Ecosport is a good car and one of the best seller for Ford since its launch.
Its a great car and the Titanium model is loaded with all the bells & whistles.
Follow your heart and go for it.You wont regret this decision.

Thread Starter #34
Congrats Suraj for the choice !! Please do post few pics of delivery and also expect to see a ownership review from you soon.. wish you happy miles ahead with your ES
Thanks bhai!

Ford Ecosport is a good car and one of the best seller for Ford since its launch.
Its a great car and the Titanium model is loaded with all the bells & whistles.
Follow your heart and go for it.You wont regret this decision.
Thanks Bhai! Going to get the delivery today itself.all the payments and formalities have been completed yesterday only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #38
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share with all of you that i got the delivery of my new ford ecosports titanium plus, diesel ( Smoke Grey) on 31st August.

Last few days has been pretty hectic at work front and as such was not getting enough time to post here. I am attaching couple of pics of my new beauty.

Also, i will be sharing my detail experience regarding delivery and dealership with some more pics in my next post.

Attachments

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share with all of you that i got the delivery of my new ford ecosports titanium plus, diesel ( Smoke Grey) on 31st August.

Last few days has been pretty hectic at work front and as such was not getting enough time to post here. I am attaching couple of pics of my new beauty.

Also, i will be sharing my detail experience regarding delivery and dealership with some more pics in my next post.
Hello suraj babu, congrats once again, nicely color coordinated with the car color.

All the best

Top Bottom