Confucius Said "No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"

Thread Starter #1
Greeting from a fellow auto and travel romantic.

I am Ankur lives in Delhi and about to hit mid age crisis but still feel that joy when you know!!... hold the steering before setting on to the JOURNEY.

Although by profession I am an Engineer of dumb machines like the one I am using to type this!!

I can be curious and confused at the same time when it comes to auto or travel.

I have driven M800, Tata Sierra, M-Zen, M-Swift(2005 CBU), Hyundai Verna old(owns currently), Ford ( Enndeavour), SX4(old my first own car), Skoda Superb old(owned), Toyota 4Runner 2gen(owned), Mitshubhi Pajero Sport(owns Currenty) and My Beloved RE ThuunderBird.

My second love apart from vehicles is Himalyas.

P.S. - Rest of the cars were owned by Daddy Dear.

Re: Confusious said "No matter where you go, there you are"

Well, welcome to TAI buddy! And welcome to mid life crisis..... So what is the idea behind writing such title for introduction? Trying to impress some girls here?

Thread Starter #3
Re: Confusious said "No matter where you go, there you are"

Idea is simply to connect to fellow auto nerds and to tell them I can be philosophical too.

Or

Just felt like writing it!!! what the heck life seems complex but its you prerogative that makes it simple.. thoughts of a fickle mind, like the first diesel engine by Mercedes for its 180D produces mere 40 bhp but which needed service every 80000 miles ... can you believe it. but then again what the heck they were just romancing the idea at that point in time ... right!! who knows!! well that's the simplicity of life..

Thread Starter #5
Thanks Ram,

I love my cars more than my ladies I say(don't tell wifey [;)])...

I personally owned only those mentioned there, rest were by Paa dear so have driven and even learnt driving on them(wrecked one too [cry]).

Secondly only Car I bought brand new was SX4, there on I have taken the rationale not to waste money on new car instead give shelter to a beauty in distress and rescue them (secondhand). Use the money saved on them itself.

Since then I am doing it and saved a few. They also took care of me in return.

most recent member of the family is our(if wifey see this post) Silverback(pajero sport).
It is March 2012 model one of the first 1800 imported for delivery after launch(march 17th 2012). Rescued it from a Doctor's driver who has not treated it well. Christened it Silverback and its happy, never stopped smiling since.

Will try and write a few ownership review on few of them. (guess lazy me can devote some time on this dumb machine after office too)

Top Bottom