Confirmed: Fiat Setting Up Separate Sales & Service Network

Strange. Most Punto 90hp owners who I know talk of serious turbo lag under 2000 rpm, poor driveability in the city owing to wonky gear ratios, abysmal fit and finish here and there, and an absolutely useless stock music system/speakers.

@jayadev/Raj: Maybe you'd like to comment on this.
I never said that in this thread [clown].
especially when it concerns newer cars.[roll]

My 2010 Punto drives like a caravan not like an SUv at least.

SUV labeling was in context of the GC experience over potholes and speed breakers.
2010 models have lower GC and ideally they should behave like sports cars rather than caravans.

Today ,I was invited to watch Indo-pak cricket match on big screen at fiat cafe from 3 to 9 pm. Also themuch discussed italian coffee was on agenda (FOC).
But unfortunately could not go as wifey is not feeling well.
Hence ,no wifey : no coffee.[cry]

Today ,I was invited to watch Indo-pak cricket match on big screen at fiat cafe from 3 to 9 pm. Also themuch discussed italian coffee was on agenda (FOC).
But unfortunately could not go as wifey is not feeling well.
Hence ,no wifey : no coffee.[cry]
It was not just the match rather it was the soft launch of new T-jet. I'll posting a new thread shortly, which will be having more details along with the pics.[:)]

Looks like the transition is (almost) complete.

Searching for FIAT service stations in Bangalore only shows Vecto (only one) and concorde etc are not present.

Has anyone service the car recently - particularly Bangalore?

While in Goa, I still had to go to Auto Industries (TATA-FIAT).

Hemant

Last edited:
Fiat Service Centres Review - Navi Mumbai / Mumbai

I visited 3 centres in last 1 month.

1. Fortune Cars - Tata Motors - Nerul.
a. Location - good (for me as it is on my way of everyday commute)
b. Service centre setup - good. Spacious, good parking, good reception/office area. But it is a Tata shop, doing Fiat also.
c. Service "expertness" - not good. Went there with 2 problems - driver window motor was not working, and the car was not starting in the mornings without pressing the accelerator. They fixed the first problem, couldn't do anything about the second problem. They kept the car for 2 days there and didn't do anything.
d.Selling extra 'services' - very bad. they put in new brake pads without asking me. The service engineer called me and said they will do the interior cleaning also. I agreed thinking it is the normal, free of cost (or nominal rate), but they charged me 1600 (he said it was 3m some special thing). Without giving full details, they forced me to spend extra money.
e. Value for Money - not at all. In a total bill of 8000, unnecessary add-ons were 5000.
f. Overall - Not very good. I will not go there again.

Fiat Website is still showing this as an authorised service centre.

2. Balaji Autoworld - Thane.
a. Location - Good. Not good for me as it is - 40-50 KM from my place.
b. Service centre setup - OK. New setup. Clean, but not as spacious as fortune. Exclusive for Fiat.
c. Service "expertness" - Good. They diagnosed my 'starting' problem in 10 minutes using some gadgets and fixed it.
d.Selling extra 'services' - Good. Didn't push for any thing extra. Gave some suggestions and asked to go there whenever I wanted to. No forcing or scaring you to sell unnecessary things.
e. Value for Money - Yes. Reasonable on labour charges also.
f. Overall - Very good. For me only problem is the distance.

Fiat website has listed them under exclusive dealership, but not showing under service centres.

3. Balaji Autoworld - Turbhe.
a. Location - BAD. I was happy to know that a service centre is opening in Navi Mumbai. It is inside from Thane-Belapur road, in a dirty narrow street. The place and surroundings are very dirty and stinking and I am surprised how Fiat approved that location.
b. Service centre setup - Bad. They are sharing the place with Force service centre. Not spacious. I didn't stay there long as the overall area and look was bad.
c. Service "expertness" - I went there to change tyres. They didn't have any. May be because it is new setup.
d.Selling extra 'services' - Not applicable.
e. Value for Money - Don't know.
f. Overall - Not at all good. I will not go there again, unless they do something to make it better.

Fiat website not showing this centre.

350Z

Core Team
Fiat is inaugurating two more dealers in Delhi NCR region on 6th August – Thrust Fiat (Delhi) and Torque Fiat (Gurgaon).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fiat is inaugurating two more dealers in Delhi NCR region on 6th August – Thrust Fiat (Delhi) and Torque Fiat (Gurgaon).

Drive Safe,
350Z
"....and some have greatness thrust upon them"[lol].

Anyways, Fiat, do well. We want you to win. Attaboy! [cheers]

How come? I could see thrust listed as a dealer on fiat website since last one month. Are they doing formal inaugration now?
Ya thrust dealer name is listed from last one month but Fiat officials are inaugurating dealers one by one slowly.Fiat dealers are operational all over india but still many dealers showroom and service centre's are not inaugurated..

Fiat opens two new outlets

Torque Motors in Gurgaon and Thrust Motors in Delhi takes Fiat’s total count to 70 outlets across the country and seven in Delhi.
Source:Fiat opens two new outlets | News | Autocar India

Fiat has opened two new dealerships in the national capital region, Torque Motors in Gurgaon and Thrust Motors in Delhi, both headed by Harjeet Singh Chadha. The Gurgaon showroom is spread across 5,500 sq. ft. and has a 10,040 sq. ft. workshop, whereas the Delhi outlet has a showroom space of 4,500 sq. ft. The opening of these two dealerships takes the total count of Fiat outlets to 70 across the country and seven in Delhi.
Nagesh Basavanhalli, president and MD, Fiat Chrysler India Operations, was present at the opening and hinted at a possible launch of facelifted models during the Diwali season later this year. The company has planned nine models for launch in the next three years, with four of these being Fiat models. He said “the models may not be all new, but we will soon be making a new announcement in the coming months.”
Other models that the company plans include four Chrysler models and one offering from its Abarth performance arm. Fiat aims to have a total of 120 dealers by the end of the year.

Attachments

Top Bottom