Concorde Motors, Bangalore - Experience

Thread Starter #1
I had couple of deep scratches in my new Punto, thanks to my driving skill and Bangaloe's auto driver.
I gave my car to Concorde Motors, dairy circle, to fix these.

I gave my car on Monday morning, put the claim to Bajaj, my car insurer. No problem, the service advisor at showroom, helped to complete the formality and in 15 mins i was out from there. He informed it will take 3-4 days, as the body work is done at Mysore Road.
After that, i called on Wednesday, to find out the status. Everything was ready and he told me to come on Thursday morning to see the car. Since Bajaj has cashless facility with them, evrything was settled hassalefree.[cheers]

I went in morning at 9.30AM. I checked the scratch area, and i was satisfied with the work done.
He told, it will atake 2 hrs to clean the car and make it ready for delivery. Since i had to go to office, i told i will be taking car in evening. I went there in evening, and the car was shining. I think they have polished after cleaning. Great Job.

So i am happy with the service they provided.[clap]
It can certaily improve, for example, they should have called me about the status instead of i being calling and asking the status.

I got a call from Showroom about the feedback. The lady told me that i will get a call from Tata Motors Pune, and requested to give good rating. So they are listening also, in case any bad experince.

Thats good to hear RSM. Even though its cashless, any idea how much it cost them to do this work?

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #3
Thats good to hear RSM. Even though its cashless, any idea how much it cost them to do this work?

Cheers,
Vroom
Total Bill was approx Rs. 4700.
Insurance approved - approx Rs. 3800.

Actually Bajaj paid everything except Rs. 500 (mandatory fee) and VAT ~ 400.

I had couple of deep scratches in my new Punto, thanks to my driving skill and Bangaloe's auto driver.
I gave my car to Concorde Motors, dairy circle, to fix these.

I gave my car on Monday morning, put the claim to Bajaj, my car insurer. No problem, the service advisor at showroom, helped to complete the formality and in 15 mins i was out from there. He informed it will take 3-4 days, as the body work is done at Mysore Road.
After that, i called on Wednesday, to find out the status. Everything was ready and he told me to come on Thursday morning to see the car. Since Bajaj has cashless facility with them, evrything was settled hassalefree.........

This is really good. Surprised to see the way FIAT (may be TATA too) has changed and I think they are serious FIAT now [;)] Thanks for the tip on Baja's cashless deal.

PS: Don't let the car to be polished every now and then. Each time you are polishing, a small amount of paint is gone! In effect, on the long run, it may fade easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's really good to hear!
as i have worked as a sales executive for fiat i know that fiat is working hard. still all the tata dealers are not confident that fiat would sell and hence they give fiat step motherly treatment.
but being a non indian company fiat has different way of working and more professional also and i am very sure if in case of any ill treatment from any tata dealer to a fiat buyer or customer, if its brought into the notice of fiat; action would be taken.
after quitting the job [as i am doing mba now] i personally have come across many satisfied fiat owners and also a few cases where initially customers were ill treated but when the problem was told to fiat specifically, the matter was handled well.

anyway good to hear that you got a satisfactory job done.[cheers]

Thread Starter #8
I got 2 calls from Concorde motors from morning, asking about the work done and requesting to give good rating when TATA/FIAT-Pune calls.[clap]

I got 2 calls from Concorde motors from morning, asking about the work done and requesting to give good rating when TATA/FIAT-Pune calls.[clap]
Thats really great to hear RSM!

I think TATA has magnificiently improved its service, after hearing these sucess stories!

Way to go TATA & FIAT [cheers]

Thread Starter #10
Just now i got a call from Tata, Pune (not from FIAT)[;)]
Asked about the work done and courtesy shown by advisor, feedback on insurance help provided by him etc.
Also, and more interestingly, asked any suggestion for improvement. I given couple, like these small works should be completed early, the space in the showroom should be more etc..
I am quite satisfied.

another post that i came across in a fiat linea community on orkut.
a guy had some problem with the brakes of the linea. they were producing some kind of noise. took it to the dealer where he was told that its normal in linea.
called up fiat service number. and told them the problem. got a call from the dealer again. the car was checked, problem rectified and the car was cleaned and washed before delivery free of cost!
also the service guy gave his personal number to the owner and asked him not to call fiat and call him instead as guys in fiat are very strict and they scold them badly and even cut their margins!!!

this was great to read.
way to go FIAT![clap]

Thread Starter #14
Update during 1st service

Offers/Freebies Received

1. Corp Discount - 6K
2. Sunfilm - Llumar (CR20- Silver series)
3. Perfume and Ganesha Idol
4. Temperory Mats

Promised (Not yet received)

1. Mud Flap
2. Punto Mats
3. Body Cover
One incident happend with me on my freebies offer.
Actually my slaes guy quit the company last month (never informed me[shock]).
I tried to call him sometime back and his mobile was not active. I called dealer and got to know about his leaving concorde.
I never taken anything regarding freebies, in written[frustration], (thats why i asked vroom to take it in written). The customer relationship manager informed me that since i have not taken in written anything they can't provide as the sales guy never informed them about this. Actually i was equally responsible as i should have taken somewhere the proof.
What to do, so i shoot-up an email to Fiat higher-up (you know the contacts), though i was not expecting anything. But to my surprise, i got a call last week from Mr Deepak and he agreed to meet me. I explained him eveything. He was more than helpful, atleast understood i am not wrong, and told me he will get back to me and see what can he do. I even told him i need these accessories, even i have to pay. He called me after couple of days. And he told they believe in my case and though i should have taken in written, trust also matters. And they are ready to give me whatever promised.[clap].
And i received everything today. Also to my surprise i also received one more freebies (which i was not aware) is underbody coating. Actually when i met Deepak, he showed me whatever earlier sales guy has informed dealer. There only things were mentioned which i already got+underbody coating. I told him i was not aware of this document. If this is how you work, you should make a checklist to customers so that they know whats happening behind the scene.
I am more than a happy customer. I am surely going to write a thank you mails to all, whom i complained initially.

So now my complete freebies

Offers/Freebies Received

1. Corp Discount - 6K
2. Sunfilm - Llumar (CR20- Silver series)
3. Perfume and Ganesha Idol
4. Temperory Mats
5. Mud Flap
6. Punto Mats
7. Body Cover
8. Underbody coating
[/QUOTE]

Atlast i got a very good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom