Concorde Motors, Bangalore - Experience

Thread Starter #31
A new Tata-Fiat is open now in Bangalore - KHT Motors.

I saw it today from outside. Its the biggest in Bangalore. May be i will visit sometime and see how is the knowledge of the persons there.

Arun

Suspended
A new Tata-Fiat is open now in Bangalore - KHT Motors.

I saw it today from outside. Its the biggest in Bangalore. May be i will visit sometime and see how is the knowledge of the persons there.
Throw in some very technical questions. Most of the salesmen do what we students do for exams, mug up!

I dont ever go to A . S . S

SO i am happy .

Though i go there to leave my uncle's new vista , I can hear stories being told to Poor owners who come to leave there car.

In the vista's visit for a minor fault in door , there i saw a man complaining his indigo is pulling more toward left, for that that executive replies he need full steering check and may be steering box overhaul. I quickly notice the number and could conclude that it was a 4 year old car.

I interrupted and said slight pulling to left is due to road or uneven tyre pressure or a simple wheel alignment , i too have a indigo, i am too in automotive line and worked as a mechy in my free times and these people may not be experienced and is looking your vehicle theoretically .

After a small tiff the so called executive accepted and said he'll check and inform him.

His next act , he immediately checked our car , put the job card and send us home .

I can boldly say , this took place at manakular motors , pondicherry .
Another info , these people have around 20 cases like cheating the customers badly.so imagine how many of them are silently being cheated. we can discuss this later.

Thread Starter #36
My Complaint is still being followed-up by Fiat.
Though i had told Concorde earlier that everything is fine now, but today called me and wanted a written confirmation.[:)]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:39 PM
To: Mishra, Ravi Shankar
Cc: 'Ravi-Gmail'
Subject: RE: Confirmation - Punto's Accessories

Sir,

Thank you…..

Regards,

NAMRATHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:11 PM
To: namrata@concordemotors.com
Cc: Ravi-Gmail
Subject: Confirmation - Punto's Accessories

Hi Namrata,
This is to confirm that I have received the basic accessories like, Mats, Mud-Flaps and Body Cover.

My Vehicle Details -
Name - Ravi Shankar Mishra
Reg Number - xxxxxx
Fiat Punto - Emotion (Red)

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Ravi.

so from where you get you car serice? un-authorized centers?
Myself , simple.

With help of my mechanic ,

Rather than un authorised you can put it as not authorised by tata [:D]

Authorised service station cheats its customer to maximum. As i am in this line i know there tricks .

I get original spares , i have a mechanic , I myself was trained by him for 4 months(i can do minor jobs and know the reason for faults.)

No no no to carnation. There work may be good , but they also cheat.
Remember its ceo words .' The firm get more profit in servicing the cars , rather than selling them' There style is like this , when there is a fault they change the entire unit like , though smaller components may be avail. So work will be perfect but you may end up paying for unwanted spare

RSM sir ,My questions:
1) Did you purchase your Punto here itself?
2) How good/informative was the SE to explain the vehicle's features?
3) I am planning to buy Venture here,So will it be a good place?
4) How good are the service guys?(considering Tata)

Thread Starter #41
1) Did you purchase your Punto here itself?
Yes.
2) How good/informative was the SE to explain the vehicle's features?
When I bought, it was newly launched and the owners are still finding the new/special features it provides.[:)]
He was only happy to show me how Blue&Me works.

Also, I was well aware of product, so i just test drove and negotiated the offers.

3) I am planning to buy Venture here,So will it be a good place?
Sure. But check other dealers also and buy who gives you best offers.
4) How good are the service guys?(considering Tata)
No idea about Tata specific servicing, but I have very good experience till now.

Thanks for your suggestions RSM, When i checked with other dealers,they seemed to be hesitant,but not in this showroom,In fact the SE here explained everything about the product,its(Venture) Procedure to get into the city(as its BS3,should take the permission of R.T.O),Again this guy only told about what R.T.O does to bring BS3 version here and the cost incurred,Other dealers was not even interested in explaining That especially Prerna Motors.

Top Bottom