Concorde Motors, Bangalore - Experience

Thread Starter #17
I own a maruti also, and i know maruti is very good in customer handling, espacially in small cities. But till now i have better experince with Tata-Fiat. Hope they continue with others.
Their seniors are serious about almost any complaint/feedback you make. But it drills down to local dealer, who has to change for better customer satidfaction.

Good to hear that rsm, this is something fiat is taking serious about customer feedback, but its still a 50:50 situation where sometimes they reply sometimes they dont, lucky you to have made they hear and also offered their promised accessories.Good work FIAT.

A scene at Concorde Motors Chennai

I had a great experience at Concorde Chennai!

They treat customers as their god!

Usually when you book the car & go for delievery, they will just send the Sales guy to explain the features & give the keys to you.

This is what will happen almost everywhere.

But to my susprise, The whole team of concorde motors including their Sales Manager came out of the showroom stood in queue with a flag "Happy Motoring" and the greeted the customers by clapping their hands.

It was a real scene & i was astonished to see this for the first time ever [cheers]

I had a great experience at Concorde Chennai!

They treat customers as their god!

Usually when you book the car & go for delievery, they will just send the Sales guy to explain the features & give the keys to you.

This is what will happen almost everywhere.

But to my susprise, The whole team of concorde motors including their Sales Manager came out of the showroom stood in queue with a flag "Happy Motoring" and the greeted the customers by clapping their hands.

It was a real scene & i was astonished to see this for the first time ever [cheers]
Wow this is just great!![clap]

BTW which car was being delivered??

Hmm.. Good going guys!

I think TATA is really fighting back by doing all these!

May be soon they set some benchmarks in Auto Industry!

No they are like this for a long time, for some years AFAIK. But their service here is not as good as sales. Yet to see improvement.

Even i had to go through lot of pains to mantain my Indigo. There are 2 A.S.S here in nagpur and both have terrible service.

Top Bottom