Concorde Chennai - Rocks! (Very Very Little Niggles)

Thread Starter #1
The showroom experience was cool as like as SE.

At time of booking NANO 2012 not released and i had booked NANO old version.
After booked lot of threads spreads in internet for UPGRADED NANO ... Immediately i have checked with SE.

SE replied that, yes!!! Its very much available for that you need to wait for some more weeks!! and ensured for NANO 2012 delivery.. [clap]

Earlier i have booked for LUNAR SILVER and new 2012 replaces silver color as METEOR SILVER.. Almost two weeks crossed, SE Called and told me that NANO 2012 reached the showroom.

The variants/color options are much more than older model and this NEON RUSH, rushes me to change the color immediately ....

I have explained my interest about NEON RUSH to SE and he smiled again and said that NEON RUSH not in stock and he will book and get this one for me!! Again its engulfed two more weeks....

All document process are completed and i had added accessories MUDFLAP, MUSIC SYSTEM and floor mats, SUN FILM and Car Cover kit..,

Surprise i had missed to sign on one paper for registration. For this SE reaches my office on PEAK TRAFFIC hour and get it signed immediately..

I have told SE for PDI before registration and he show me the PEPPY On 7th Dec.

PDI

Get in to the car and understand that interiors are much improved than earlier one.

Verified VIN and confirmed its new one. Odo meter is around 40+ which is acceptable from yard to showroom.

Ensure that fit & finishing is fine, NO Scratches found in & out...

Delivery

Fixed date on 9th Dec for delivery and the team well planned on it. The way vehicle delivery handled is fine and the delay happened as expected (Lots of cars delivered on same day).

The SE handles the delivery very well, including last minute accessories billing issue, he sorted it very quickly.. [clap]

Visited along with family members and received my PEPPY in my hand... Enjoyed and feel the moment and its nice one...[:D]

After delivery, performed POOJA and PEPPY parked to my home.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Concorde Chennai - ROCKS!!! with very very little niggles!!

Nice experience with a Tata dealership. Thanks for a quick review. We’re now looking forward for an ownership report soon with some images of course. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sami : Welcome to TAI and congrats on the Nano. For a change, it's nice to see someone quoting a good experience at a Tata dealership[clap]. Looking forward to pictures and your ownership experience.

Sami : Welcome to TAI and congrats on the Nano. For a change, it's nice to see someone quoting a good experience at a Tata dealership[clap]. Looking forward to pictures and your ownership experience.
Concorde motors undoubtedly have made a good rapport everywhere because its owned by the Tata people even the Concorde in Bangalore Bannerughatta road is good and many of the members in our forum has given good reviews on them,the SEs are very good when we had discussion with them.

Top Bottom