Complete Music Package For Mahindra Marazzo

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAIgers,
As some of you might know, I have booked a Marazzo and will be taking delivery this week. Since I booked the M2 variant, it doesn’t get any music player. This gives me an opportunity to get the music system I want. The last car I had with an aftermarket ICE was 2011 Vento which was sold in 2015. It had a 2din JVC player with RF prime components and JBL subs(used from my swift) powered by 4 channel JBL amplifier. While this setup suited my needs well at that time, as it provided decent clarity but was not very loud. But now I need a louder setup with decent clarity, to keep the kids entertained. I’m willing to spend upto 50k, can be increased if the setup is really good.

Requirements:
1. HU with Android Auto/Carplay and preferably have capacitive touch, though not a necessity
2. Front components
3. Rear components/oval speakers. I’m considering oval because it can give decnt amount of bass and can do away with sub woofers which eat up boot space and will be removed especially people sit at 3rd row.I’m unsure about this, since Marazzo has 3 rows, I want the 3rd row passengers to hear decent volume. Or should i go for round coaxials at 2nd and 3rd row?
4. Subwoofers, can be avoided with good oval speakers, as I don’t need heavy thump.
5. Amplifiers, a single 4 channel amp or a 4 channel for speakers with another 2 channel powering subs.
6. Wiring and damping of door pads.

The music I listen to is 90% tamil film music. The setup should be loud enough to entertain the occupants, when needed.
Thanks in advance.

Hello TAIgers,
As some of you might know, I have booked a Marazzo and will be taking delivery this week. Since I booked the M2 variant, it doesn’t get any music player. This gives me an opportunity to get the music system I want. The last car I had with an aftermarket ICE was 2011 Vento which was sold in 2015. It had a 2din JVC player with RF prime components and JBL subs(used from my swift) powered by 4 channel JBL amplifier. While this setup suited my needs well at that time, as it provided decent clarity but was not very loud. But now I need a louder setup with decent clarity, to keep the kids entertained. I’m willing to spend upto 50k, can be increased if the setup is really good.

Requirements:
1. HU with Android Auto/Carplay and preferably have capacitive touch, though not a necessity
2. Front components
3. Rear components/oval speakers. I’m considering oval because it can give decnt amount of bass and can do away with sub woofers which eat up boot space and will be removed especially people sit at 3rd row.I’m unsure about this, since Marazzo has 3 rows, I want the 3rd row passengers to hear decent volume. Or should i go for round coaxials at 2nd and 3rd row?
4. Subwoofers, can be avoided with good oval speakers, as I don’t need heavy thump.
5. Amplifiers, a single 4 channel amp or a 4 channel for speakers with another 2 channel powering subs.
6. Wiring and damping of door pads.

The music I listen to is 90% tamil film music. The setup should be loud enough to entertain the occupants, when needed.
Thanks in advance.
Go for components in Front & Rear for a balanced sound, otherwise you can feel the difference in the sound coming from Comps and oval speakers.
Focal & Hertz are good brands with the quality and crispness in sound.
Blaupunkt DSP 4ch Amplifier is serving me very well with the Front Focal Comps,Rear Focal speaker and 12" woofer.
Dont Avoid a Sub-Woofer, a good quality sound setup is incomplete without a Sub.

Thread Starter #3
Go for components in Front & Rear for a balanced sound, otherwise you can feel the difference in the sound coming from Comps and oval speakers.
Focal & Hertz are good brands with the quality and crispness in sound.
Blaupunkt DSP 4ch Amplifier is serving me very well with the Front Focal Comps,Rear Focal speaker and 12" woofer.
Dont Avoid a Sub-Woofer, a good quality sound setup is incomplete without a Sub.
Any suggestions for HU?
Can you share the pricing of speaker/amplifier setup you have?

Hi Crazy Cat. Congrats on Your New Marazzo. I recently got one myself. I went for the M6 variant and the ICE setup is pathetic. I changed all 4 speakers to JBL A310SI which has improved the sound quality a lot. I have no plans of changing the stock HU as of now. You can check out SONY or JVC hu's if budget is not a constraint. You can also try Hypersonic which i heard is android based.

Top Bottom